PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Emotes?

Magecreater
11-01-2011, 02:55 PM
I was thinking what if we were able to earn special emotes from special holidays/events like christmas, Halloween, thanksgiving, new years, and etc.
These emotes could be bought(which I give a thumbs down), earned from a task, from quest, or just given at log in.
So I would like all of you to help by giving me your thought on this idea. Thoughts on how they could be earned, thoughts on how to get them, thoughts on even if this should be done at all. I'm open to any ideas even if they are negative thoughts.

Sorry if I duplicated. Just let me know.

Skeletonlord
11-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Earning emotes is a great idea. I personally woudnt spend plat on them, but if devs give them out in instances and you wave to get them. This is a great idea!

Lowlyspy
11-01-2011, 03:08 PM
We've already got a new years/4th of july emote, fireworks :)

Darkfader
11-01-2011, 03:09 PM
New Christmas laugh, ho ho ho would be awesome. Looks good idea overall. :]

maneatingtree
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
That would be very awesome

Xazic
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
The idea sounds a lot like runescape...

Cascade
11-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Thought of this a while back but i forgot to post it. Sounds like Runescape but who cares im sure other MMOs have them too.

Magecreater
11-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Thought of this a while back but i forgot to post it. Sounds like Runescape but who cares im sure other MMOs have them too.

Sry for stealing :(. And yea it sounds like something from runescape but idc lol I want it on here! XP!

Elyseon
11-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Kinda unrelated but it would be pretty awesome if they had holiday pvp maps
xD

Skeletonlord
11-01-2011, 04:06 PM
A christmas field with snow falling down! Good idea for pvp? What do you think?

Magecreater
11-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Kinda unrelated but it would be pretty awesome if they had holiday pvp maps
xD

That sounds like an awesome idea as well! But pls stay on the subject. But I like the idea

Heyyoucooll
11-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Yeah thats a good idea I think everyone would agree I mean who doesnt love the idea of getting more stuff on events

Ign: Gandhi/ YinYang

NECROREAPER
11-01-2011, 06:00 PM
This thread would be best suited to be posted in the suggestions/feedback sub forum, it'll probably get looked at over there rather than here in General.

Snakespeare
11-01-2011, 06:08 PM

Yep, I thought of it, too. For Valentine's Day I suggested a four-pack: one-knee proposal, blow a kiss (they took that one), give valentine, and I don't recall the third idea. It was cool to see one of the emotes get accepted.

As for "earning" things that normally cost plat, well... I don't know. The devs gotta eat, too.

WoundedEagle
11-01-2011, 08:16 PM
New Christmas laugh, ho ho ho would be awesome. Looks good idea overall. :]
And we could make it snow. I mean without dandruff. And for PL birthday we all get Kazoo's! and for Halloween we could say Muahahahahahaha. And.... I am just getting ahead of myself :P

Magecreater
11-01-2011, 10:17 PM
This thread would be best suited to be posted in the suggestions/feedback sub forum, it'll probably get looked at over there rather than here in General.

Yes ik this but I chose to put it here first to get suggestions from my fellow community. After a few days of all of your suggestions and comments and I plan to revise and retype my post and then post it there. Thank you though :)

Magecreater
11-01-2011, 10:19 PM
And we could make it snow. I mean without dandruff. And for PL birthday we all get Kazoo's! and for Halloween we could say Muahahahahahaha. And.... I am just getting ahead of myself :P

Hey your not getting ahead of your self you are actually giving good ideas. But remember try staying on the topic of the emotes idea plz lol