PDA

View Full Version : Problems and improvements in Pocket legends

xzLegendszx
12-24-2017, 07:31 PM
1. The beginner tutorial of the game is just a awful look of Pocket legends, the tutorial needs to get better like how in AL they show you how to equip the item etc.

2. The graphics are not in his best. For me I don't care how the graphics are if the game is fun I will play it, but for the most players is that a problem, because everyone wants to play a game that looks pretty cool and is pretty fun at the same time.

3. Quests in Pocket legends needs to be improved, I really see sometimes players that get lost and doesn't know what they should do next and so they don't want to play the game anymore.

4. When you log in you will see your character on the right you can enter towne or continue... personally I think it isn't really good looking because sometimes there are Staffs or swords where you cant see everything. I find that the old one was much better.

5. Make the monsters from level 50-66 weaker because players have problems to defeat them alone because right now the popularity is really small in Pocket legends.

(Please don't give me hate:/)

AND IF YOU HAVE MORE IMPROVEMENTS OR PROBLEMS WITH POCKET LEGENDS IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF YOU POST IT!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Mister Smith
12-24-2017, 09:05 PM
Imo it has better graphics than AL but that's just me

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
12-24-2017, 10:59 PM
Quite refreshing to see some new feedback. Ty for sharing with the community :)

xzLegendszx
12-25-2017, 12:06 AM
Imo it has better graphics than AL but that's just meTrue true.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Arvoh
12-25-2017, 11:50 AM
The 2h-pocalypse is definitely worth mentioning as a problem in the PvP side of PL, one of the worst things i’ve seen come to PvP lol

Buchmeister
12-26-2017, 09:30 PM
The source code is old, I don't think Cinco can implement this.

Oh and #5:

Try soloing L77 Ancient Caverns without dev dragon then let's discuss weakening mobs.