View Full Version : Speed up the brood bar

Minisalami
12-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Sts, is it possible that fewer ppl run the even as in 2016 ?
Filling the brood bar takes much longer now, happened only 2times afaik,
and as I am in the wrong time zone (Europe gmt) I am always missing it.
Can you speed up things a little bit by, let's say, counting every flamestone twice ?

DalleManden
12-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Yea. Sadly us in the EU miss the brood hatching.

Kairihearts
12-26-2017, 05:08 PM
They might do this on the weekend lets hope :)

Minisalami
12-27-2017, 02:54 AM
Missed again btw

Nickleo
12-27-2017, 03:38 AM
True.I missed him 2/2 already

Konviict
12-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Same here, Europe time zone and I missed brood every time

Vrazicak
12-27-2017, 08:12 AM
I was waking up each hour of night setting my alarm for the whole night xD finally it hatched around 7am and I ran for an hour straight, got all epics and went back to sleep lmao

Motherless_Child
12-27-2017, 08:48 AM
LOL...

Every time he's hatched so far this season, it's been approx. 3 - 4 am here, which is sleep time......

Kairihearts
12-27-2017, 01:39 PM
Both times he hatches was around 5am and 6am i stayed up ofc its only the holidays so ;)

Oakmaiden
12-27-2017, 02:02 PM
Maybe instead of opening once a day (middle of night for me) for an hour , it could open twice for a half hour.

Tackled
12-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Maybe instead of opening once a day (middle of night for me) for an hour , it could open twice for a half hour.

Bad idea bad idea [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kershy
12-27-2017, 09:22 PM

hell no.. they must reduce the quantity of flamestones needed for Brood to wake up.. tbh the only players who get them by many are lb runners and most of them, if not all, delete them from their inventory... i've had to ask lb runners for their weak flamestones to speed up the bar but i think im the only one doing it...

Other option could be reducing the time of crafting dragon flamestones.. they take 30 mins to craft, energy takes 2hr to craft.. people are OBVIOUSLY crafting energies because they want to reach plat tier and its freaking 28k points? how do you expect people to spend their little time on game just crafting dragon flamestones?

Since the start of this event i've wanted to farm Brood.. and waited just to notice that i wouldnt be able to farm him? Missed it the first time? fine, i said i could farm him later.. Missed the second time? welp... people are just lazy to craft... but missing it a third time??? and dont even mention that this time the bar isnt even close to the position it was the last time by this hour...

And im not the only one.. many, many people are missing it just because he comes up on late midnight... for me he comes up at 2am (i know it because i asked a friend to send me a msg when he comes up). I bet that most players from Latin America are missing it too.

So, dear STS, please reduce the crafting time to like 5 mins or reduce the flamestones needed for the bar to fill up.

Circe
12-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Dont u know yet? DONT NEED FLAMESTONE TO OPEN THE BROOD. Recently reduced ppl compare with last year, and nobody craft a flamestone.

Brood just open once per 24 hours.
1st day open 2:00 o'clock(my time area). 1 hour open
2nd day open 3:00 o'clock. 1 hour open
Today will open 4:00 o'clock. I bet.

Maybe 3 and 20 mins after.

Kershy
12-28-2017, 11:51 AM
Dont u know yet? DONT NEED FLAMESTONE TO OPEN THE BROOD. Recently reduced ppl compare with last year, and nobody craft a flamestone.

Brood just open once per 24 hours.
1st day open 2:00 o'clock(my time area). 1 hour open
2nd day open 3:00 o'clock. 1 hour open
Today will open 4:00 o'clock. I bet.

Maybe 3 and 20 mins after.Yes people need to open flamestones to open brood faster.. and yeah.. there's not as many players as they used to be last year's and that's why it's taking so much time and why they should reduce the crafting time or the flamestones needed to fill up the bar.

Thewolfbull
12-28-2017, 07:21 PM
+1111111111111111111111111

PsychoNuke
12-29-2017, 08:02 AM

I dont know how many flamestones are required to fill the bar, may be a dev should provide that info. But there are people including me who take some time out to craft flamestones. If same number of people craft flamestone and contribute towards the goal everyday you will get brood almost at same time everyday. It does not mean it hatches automatically. If that was the scene why would STS even keep a community goal? What are you implying?

@STS I would really appreciate your comment on this. thank you.

PS: Meme is for very "special" guy from my guild.

Kershy
12-29-2017, 11:27 AM

I dont know how many flamestones are required to fill the bar, may be a dev should provide that info. But there are people including me who take some time out to craft flamestones. If same number of people craft flamestone and contribute towards the goal everyday you will get brood almost at same time everyday. It does not mean it hatches automatically. If that was the scene why would STS even keep a community goal? What are you implying?

@STS I would really appreciate your comment on this. thank you.

PS: Meme is for very "special" guy from my guild.Lmfao I loved the meme and yeah thats my point.. most people don't craft dragon flamestones because they're busy trying to reach plat tier with their forged energy kits which take 2hrs to craft.

Tackled
12-30-2017, 12:04 PM
+++++1 obviously there is not enough active players opening flames and nobody wants to stay up all night and wake up so early like cmon last dragon was 5am in the morning we have lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wowdah
01-01-2018, 12:20 AM
Yo make the brood bar faster, what is this, for 5 hours it was literally at 0. Disgraceful.

maximus11111
01-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Brood bar is waayyyy too long for event length. Also I missed most of the spawns due to timezone. Sucks when you see it slowly creep up then wake up to see it at zero again :(