PDA

View Full Version : Sad regarding winter event tier

Hudrery
12-27-2017, 03:50 AM
I just thinking why sts gone too far to raise the point cap up to 28k for plat, 7k for gold tier which is makes nonsense for non-hoarding crafted energy like me and mostly all killed boss point not reaching above 100 point and even brood gave 5 point each killing. I love the this event but its really insane for free player likes me which is to reach plat tier which is only gave hunter elixir and pack of vanities which is worth 1m... Too bad since all my char didn't even reach gold yet and my main still half of it [emoji58] this event just ruined all free player expectation ..some of us even already gave up on event and some new player even not even enjoyed the event since they need to be leveling to be able to farm with high level player ..its actually pretty good event only because you set this point cap too high its ruined everyone... Its not like we hoping to be in LB... Its just to make it fair for all player... Don't punish all free player just because you want to get rid all those forged energy that have been hoarded... This is already a week since event started and my main is still 2.1k point! Isn't like all of us need to focus much on event some of us got work to do and because of that high cap of point we can't really enjoy the event tier reward and event itself [emoji58]

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk