PDA

View Full Version : @cinco mages taking two autos

Cqrd
12-28-2017, 12:17 PM
2h guns are somewhat fun, but it takes no skill especially when it comes to mages. ms is making mage be able to take one auto from a bear or rhino and survive it still having a high dps as a bird and fox that can only take one auto. Maybe if mages mana or hp was tweaked with a little and made that mages cannot survive one auto from rhinos or bears 2h and take 2 from fox and birds just like any other class. maybe we would have a chance without having to add range to a bears gun which i still do highly consider since we can be kited easily with repulse and fire with the range of the guns mages and birds have i'm not for the idea of 2h weapons, but if they are going to stay might aswell make it balanced. Like mages mana + hp should equal 2500. Where it can't survive an auto of a bear since it is not a tank class like rhino or bear. Having the dps it has and can take 2500 damage without dying just puts it above all classes and it can be fixed easily.

Arvoh
12-28-2017, 03:37 PM
Their first problem was introducing 2h guns to PvP knowing full well that their current PvP wasn’t balanced. Like why go through the trouble of making a new item, when you haven’t/won’t go through (for whatever reason) the process of balancing what you already have?

Random mage
12-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Rhinos auto damag i think is greater then mages HP pool. I may be wrong but i think. If not i believe its close.

Cqrd
12-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Rhinos auto damag i think is greater then mages HP pool. I may be wrong but i think. If not i believe its close.
It is but mana shield makes them survive it which it shouldn't be since mage has high dps if it can tank one kill will kill rhino easily

3pc
12-28-2017, 05:36 PM
Pvp WAS balanced before 2h guns were introduced it just takes time for everyone to learn diff combos for each classes. i do agree most 2h guns are destroying pvp and most players already quit and i doubt they are coming back even if they are removed so it look like only way is another new cap with balanced pvp but even then so much work has to be put in.

Cqrd
12-28-2017, 07:34 PM
Pvp WAS balanced before 2h guns were introduced it just takes time for everyone to learn diff combos for each classes. i do agree most 2h guns are destroying pvp and most players already quit and i doubt they are coming back even if they are removed so it look like only way is another new cap with balanced pvp but even then so much work has to be put in.
Mage can take 3.4k damage more than any class just because of mana added to hp and 2 hit kills any class in seconds. Their hp should be 1.5k and mana like 800 fr

Arvoh
12-28-2017, 07:42 PM
Mage can take 3.4k damage more than any class just because of mana added to hp and 2 hit kills any class in seconds. Their hp should be 1.5k and mana like 800 fr

Or just delete 2h guns, refund everyone’s plat, and pretend they never existed and also made almost everyone quit pvp lol, because i HIGHLY doubt these overpowered guns will ever be balanced. Pvp pre-2h guns was nearly perfect, then it just took a nose dive afterwards

Kurvy
12-28-2017, 08:57 PM
its PTW guys, old pl is gone. They dont care about the game, nothing is changing. Let it go.

Dolloway
12-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Or just delete 2h guns, refund everyone’s plat, and pretend they never existed and also made almost everyone quit pvp lol, because i HIGHLY doubt these overpowered guns will ever be balanced. Pvp pre-2h guns was nearly perfect, then it just took a nose dive afterwards

Yep. Pre-2h gun buff, PvP was the most balanced that I've seen it be in quite some time. And now it's probably in the most unbalanced and skill-less state I have ever seen it in and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

I've moved onto other games but still frequent the forums in case Cinco has a change of heart and fixes what he broke.

Daueden
12-28-2017, 11:59 PM
Personally i havent pvped since the 2h guns were introduced, besides some ctf. As these guns have ruined it for me. Ill be going back to fortnite now bye

Waug
12-29-2017, 06:15 AM
It's not about mage, anyone can get 1-2 hit with that 4k auto damage. it was 2900 (max for dex gun) before xmas update, might have been a mistake to add it without pet, specially because it wasn't mentioned that's it's gonna increase INSTEAD meant to have less auto damage as said in the announcement. So I guess it's MORE LIKE a mistake which i alrdy stated in my thread, IDK if cinco read that or no!

xzLegendszx
12-29-2017, 06:56 AM
Delete 2h.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

XghostzX
12-29-2017, 10:45 AM
These 2H weapons are perhaps the dumbest things to be in the game lol. Don’t really have time to offer any constructive feedback.

@Cqrd — I would not like to see any changes to HP/Mana Pool. Some of us actually enjoy not using the 2H weapons. I would immediately quit if that happened.

Xyzther
12-29-2017, 01:41 PM
Something they could do is to make these 2H weapons not be able to be worn in PvP, but buff them like crazy for PvE and I’m talking 10k+ damage per auto. This way they wouldn’t really lose value or demand since they’d be absolutely amazing in PvE, but also it would open the door for balance in PvP once again and drive up the value for 4pc sets which in return would make farming studios more popular (people farming here would love crazy op 2H guns still so they would still be bought!!)

Cqrd
12-29-2017, 04:39 PM
These 2H weapons are perhaps the dumbest things to be in the game lol. Don’t really have time to offer any constructive feedback.

@Cqrd — I would not like to see any changes to HP/Mana Pool. Some of us actually enjoy not using the 2H weapons. I would immediately quit if that happened.

It should happen tank classes like rhino and bear should be only able to survive 2 autos for finam set nothing should change but for mage pure stat mana and hp has to drop lol, mage has dps of bird and fox and can tank 2 shots like bear and rhino including having broken range on their pure stat gun.

Kurvy
12-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Something they could do is to make these 2H weapons not be able to be worn in PvP, but buff them like crazy for PvE and I’m talking 10k+ damage per auto. This way they wouldn’t really lose value or demand since they’d be absolutely amazing in PvE, but also it would open the door for balance in PvP once again and drive up the value for 4pc sets which in return would make farming studios more popular (people farming here would love crazy op 2H guns still so they would still be bought!!)
I mentioned this before. This is a good idea. Especially if they look at our other ideas about new drops and ways to make PVE better.

Kurvy
12-29-2017, 06:57 PM
It should happen tank classes like rhino and bear should be only able to survive 2 autos for finam set nothing should change but for mage pure stat mana and hp has to drop lol, mage has dps of bird and fox and can tank 2 shots like bear and rhino including having broken range on their pure stat gun.
No this is a bad idea. I cant believe im engaging in this because 2h is the stupidest thing to ever happen on this game. Are you seriously saying mages should die in 1 auto shot?

Make 2h Pve or give ppl their platinum back smh. So much business being injected into pocket legends its not even playable.

Last idea im offering to sts rn,

Make a new map with cool drops, vanities, items. Make them extremely rare and maybe put some thought into them. Then make the enemies super overpowered. Nerf the guns in pvp and give them a boost in the new map so only the 2h guns can efficiently kill the enemies in it.

XghostzX
12-29-2017, 08:21 PM

As Kurvy mentioned, the only way this would be pragmatic is if there is actually something the collective community wants to farm (cool vanities that have a low drop rate).

Mine AGK
12-31-2017, 05:05 AM
As Kurvy mentioned, the only way this would be pragmatic is if there is actually something the collective community wants to farm (cool vanities that have a low drop rate).

People have suggest great ideas that even OLD GEN players have even agreed to. They have suggested reskinned items that dont require too much tweaking. Plat could be immensely implemented into some peoples ideas. Currently nothing worth farming.

The whole situation with 2h weapons now is they 1 shot nearly all the time. Pre-christmas was WAY more balanced on the 2h side then after the christmas update. Even now 4pc doesnt take skill. A 4pc mage gets killed by 2 skills from a bird with 4pc sets now. Before we could survive a full combo. A bird could survive a full combo from a mage+ more. People are leaving 100 pvp because of the "no skill required" aspect.

Hybridull
01-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Delete Stat Guns and make Hemi guns droppabble in sts map.I also think that the dps on mage is very stupid like wtf one drain does like 2.4k dmg(cant do nothing about that,just instakill).I would say to nerf or delete those guns immediately because some are not happy with their guns.I mean bear guns are so weak rather than bird,mage,rhino,fox.
I also suggest to fix the teleport bugs in Campaign Forest Arena.I mean why a rhino can charge THROUGH A TREE.Also make stomp from bear and frostbite from mage to have same cd.I really hate endgame because there are peoples who benefit from merching guns and make their own guild full of guns for example DEFY guild.All from DEFY guild have guns.Nerf those guns immediately or more People are going to quit.
Plus statistics:nerf guardian skill of rhino +10,nerf Blind bird +10 and Drain +10.
Buff hellscream on bear and nerf drain on mages.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
01-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Delete Stat Guns and make Hemi guns droppabble in sts map.I also think that the dps on mage is very stupid like wtf one drain does like 2.4k dmg(cant do nothing about that,just instakill).I would say to nerf or delete those guns immediately because some are not happy with their guns.I mean bear guns are so weak rather than bird,mage,rhino,fox.
I also suggest to fix the teleport bugs in Campaign Forest Arena.I mean why a rhino can charge THROUGH A TREE.Also make stomp from bear and frostbite from mage to have same cd.I really hate endgame because there are peoples who benefit from merching guns and make their own guild full of guns for example DEFY guild.All from DEFY guild have guns.Nerf those guns immediately or more People are going to quit.
Plus statistics:nerf guardian skill of rhino +10,nerf Blind bird +10 and Drain +10.

Youre going to call out a guild for specfically not putting themselves at a disadvantage? Yes the guns are OP and continue to ruin pvp but so many pvp guilds have started using pure stat weapons to keep up with all the other noobs using them.

Btw a mages drain doesnt do 2.4k damage. No skills do that much damage at all. Thats the auto. A mage isnt OP. If anything the mage with pure stats is probably 3rd best. Fox can easily kill it because of its dashes. A rhino can easily kill it, and if you know how to play bird, a bird can kill it so easily. 2h rely on nothing but dodge. It takes no skill to use. I dont think a particular guild will put themselves at a disadvantage when nearly everyone else in pvp is using pure stats. Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage. I know i wouldnt put myself at a disadvantage in pvp now with these stat guns being so broken.

Hybridull
01-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Youre going to call out a guild for specfically not putting themselves at a disadvantage? Yes the guns are OP and continue to ruin pvp but so many pvp guilds have started using pure stat weapons to keep up with all the other noobs using them.

Btw a mages drain doesnt do 2.4k damage. No skills do that much damage at all. Thats the auto. A mage isnt OP. If anything the mage with pure stats is probably 3rd best. Fox can easily kill it because of its dashes. A rhino can easily kill it, and if you know how to play bird, a bird can kill it so easily. 2h rely on nothing but dodge. It takes no skill to use. I dont think a particular guild will put themselves at a disadvantage when nearly everyone else in pvp is using pure stats. Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage. I know i wouldnt put myself at a disadvantage in pvp now with these stat guns being so broken.Its true but still guns need nerf and some classes do.Defy guild should be a little more inspected and rhino is just op.

XghostzX
01-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage.

Hahahah now that is funny

Kurvy
01-06-2018, 05:27 PM

Nerf drain on endgame mage and ill quit pvp. We have no heal as it is. All we need is gun nerfed

Hybridull
01-07-2018, 03:15 AM
Nerf drain on endgame mage and ill quit pvp. We have no heal as it is. All we need is gun nerfedMagic shield and drain are too op on mage.They need nerf also.

Arvoh
01-07-2018, 03:25 AM
Magic shield and drain are too op on mage.They need nerf also.

Loooooooool, they’re not op at all, if anything our mana pool could use a slight boost, but they’re fine as it is. That is before that slight stat change a couple weeks ago, now its all crit based and just ridiculous.

Hybridull
01-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Loooooooool, they’re not op at all, if anything our mana pool could use a slight boost, but they’re fine as it is. That is before that slight stat change a couple weeks ago, now its all crit based and just ridiculous.Its ridicoulous how 2 shoots are needed to break a magic shield and still dont die at that dmg.

Arvoh
01-07-2018, 04:00 AM
Its ridicoulous how 2 shoots are needed to break a magic shield and still dont die at that dmg.

So you want mage to get drained in one hit (thats pretty much our situation already..) then get nuked in another hit? There’s a difference between offering balancing suggestions for all classes, and just trying to make it more convenient for your own class to kill the rest. You probably aren’t utilizing everything in PvP and are just blaming stats for your performance towards a certain class.

Hybridull
01-07-2018, 04:42 AM
So you want mage to get drained in one hit (thats pretty much our situation already..) then get nuked in another hit? There’s a difference between offering balancing suggestions for all classes, and just trying to make it more convenient for your own class to kill the rest. You probably aren’t utilizing everything in PvP and are just blaming stats for your performance towards a certain class.I just say mage is op than any class of endgame.In 85 cap,dex mages were just a big pain for everyone and now those guns in endgame.....All i want is just a balance between bears and mages.

3pc
01-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Lets just get rid of guns in general lol. Pvp was way more balanced before they were introduced.

Hybridull
01-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Lets just get rid of guns in general lol. Pvp was way more balanced before they were introduced.Agreed.Make something like 76 cap(new 100 specifically elites).

xzLegendszx
01-07-2018, 11:59 AM
The guns doesn't fit in PL...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Arvoh
01-07-2018, 12:13 PM
I just say mage is op than any class of endgame.In 85 cap,dex mages were just a big pain for everyone and now those guns in endgame.....All i want is just a balance between bears and mages.

Mage is not the most op class, thats just wrong lol. A good bird can kill a mage, a bear can beck stomp us dead if we arent cautious with our mana shield, a quick fox can nuke us, and a rhino can just beat us in general because theyre messed up. Mage is definitely not op compared to other classes. 85 mages were top tier, but blaster birds and bears were just up there as much as mages, seeing as you keep targetting mage and using previous examples like 85, you just arent good with mages yourself. Try finding a good combo or strategy first before suggesting theyre op. Thats how unnecessary changes happen and it screw a class up for no reason.

Hybridull
01-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Mage is not the most op class, thats just wrong lol. A good bird can kill a mage, a bear can beck stomp us dead if we arent cautious with our mana shield, a quick fox can nuke us, and a rhino can just beat us in general because theyre messed up. Mage is definitely not op compared to other classes.Ik what you are saying but the guns just need deleted.

XghostzX
01-07-2018, 01:43 PM
This problem would vanish if guns were entirely out of the PvP picture. Or just make a new 101 cap and release new gear!...

Arvoh
01-07-2018, 02:03 PM
This problem would vanish if guns were entirely out of the PvP picture. Or just make a new 101 cap and release new gear!...

Ikr, seeing these discussions on how to balance these guns by picking at other stats like our mana, hp, dps, etc., when in actuality the guns themselves don’t have any balance whatsoever, is almost laughable.

Mine AGK
01-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Well now we have these new armors

Congeniality
01-12-2018, 09:40 AM
Yep. Pre-2h gun buff, PvP was the most balanced that I've seen it be in quite some time. And now it's probably in the most unbalanced and skill-less state I have ever seen it in and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

I've moved onto other games but still frequent the forums in case Cinco has a change of heart and fixes what he broke.

Ikr, seeing these discussions on how to balance these guns by picking at other stats like our mana, hp, dps, etc., when in actuality the guns themselves don’t have any balance whatsoever, is almost laughable.

Well now we have these new armors

As a player who perhaps hasn't been playing as long as some of you, I feel as though my experience may lend a new perspective on the endgame situation. Personally, I totally agree that level 100 PvP is un-salvageable while the 2 handed guns remain in the game. However, I feel as though we may be over-hyping how it was the only thing unbalanced in PvP.

In my opinion, to say that PvP was the "most balanced" as you have seen in quite some time may be an over-exaggeration, as I found that 4pc paladin would two shot my 4pc fox, which I found unfair in the first place. Thus, in my opinion, 2 handed guns did not single-handedly ruin PvP, PvP was ruined to begin with.

In fact, by having the sets be class bound, this in theory should have been the easiest level to balance, as there wouldn't need to be the worry of 76 cap where a change to one set may drive a class to use another. Instead, each class is bound to a set which can be directly nerfed or buffed depending on what that specific class needs at that level cap.

Finally, I understand those who have left the game and wait for cinco to fix "what they broke", however I would challenge you to give the game a chance but perhaps at another level.

For instance, I have recently taken up level 71 PvP because of my distaste of 100 PvP. I personally have found this level to be fairly balanced (extremely balanced relative to 100), and much more fun, not only because of the balance, but because of the fun community that has:

1) Minimal Toxicity
2) Nice, Talkative People (I'm talkative so good for me! :P)
3) Frequent FFAs!

So yeah... I hope this was eye-openning for some people, and maybe I will see some of you in the game / 71 PvP :P?

Thanks for Reading XD
Walie

Cinco
01-12-2018, 01:07 PM
I've got more updates planned for PL this year than any other in recent memory.
I've also got help from some great Developers that will open up several new avenues of content, power and advancement!
A number of changes are aimed at PL PVP - though literally none of them involve nerfing the Stat-based Weapons (let alone 'deleting' them).

Great commentary as always :-)

plpr
01-12-2018, 01:34 PM
I've also got help from some great Developers that will open up several new avenues of content, power and advancement!
A number of changes are aimed at PL PVP - though literally none of them involve nerfing the Stat-based Weapons (let alone 'deleting' them).

Amazing, great to hear.
Also a hearty thanks from me personally I am glad you never quit on us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3pc
01-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Amazing, great to hear.
Also a hearty thanks from me personally I am glad you never quit on us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Cant wait the PvP ones excite me and ur mentions of PvE events i imagine like AL's

iceQueen69
01-28-2018, 12:59 AM

can we have advancement in goldmaking like cookie clicker but gold tapper :stupid:

XghostzX
01-28-2018, 10:26 AM

I'm a little late, but I didn't even see this post of yours. Thanks a ton Cinco, it really is difficult to come across game developers who are loyal, supportive, and constantly listening to their community. Really looking forward to the future updates!