PDA

View Full Version : revive pvp

okgf
12-29-2017, 07:01 PM
New game mode suggestion.
PvP

Make a new pvp map that when people join the awakens on items do not affect them. Like as if there were no awakens on the gear. I see people having over 1k armor under levels 15 which ruins pvp. Let's bring back the old pvp. Like this game mode lets us do pvp but the awakens on you weapon, ring, amulet, and belt wont affect your stats. Armor awakens has made everyone quit or move to endgame where armor doesn't affect pvp as much as in lower levels. Thank you.

henderawan.sanjaya
12-29-2017, 07:19 PM
I agree, pvp map must be not affect for awaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perceval
12-30-2017, 12:50 AM
A new mode won't change anything. FFA is a perfect example of this, it was literally active for only the first 2 days of its release.

The issue is that nobody is willing to invest tens of millions of gold to PvP for "fun".

The "old PvP" wasn't ridiculously active because there were no awakening's. Old PvP gear cost up to hundred's of millions of gold (a worse situation than today) but people played regardless because there was something to achieve (PvP leaderboards).

Paw
01-12-2018, 11:51 PM
A no awakening pvp map would be so fun right now. Its hard enough to buy the gears but then its millions more to get decent awake. Puts casual players off

Saviorcaptain
01-13-2018, 12:46 PM
New game mode suggestion.
PvP

Make a new pvp map that when people join the awakens on items do not affect them. Like as if there were no awakens on the gear. I see people having over 1k armor under levels 15 which ruins pvp. Let's bring back the old pvp. Like this game mode lets us do pvp but the awakens on you weapon, ring, amulet, and belt wont affect your stats. Armor awakens has made everyone quit or move to endgame where armor doesn't affect pvp as much as in lower levels. Thank you.We spent a lot gold for buy op awaken twink items. What will we do?

Redmi Note 4 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Neutrone
01-23-2018, 07:40 AM
After wasting too much on awakenings I personally wouldn't like it. What can be done tho is having PvP allow people from all lvls (or at least just increasing the level gap by 10 lvls instead of 2) to join a map and through some kind of equation peoples stats are kind of balanced out so that higher levels dont nuke lower lvls. Idk how it would work but at least that's how they do it in darkness reborn.

Algorhythm
01-25-2018, 12:55 PM
After wasting too much on awakenings I personally wouldn't like it. What can be done tho is having PvP allow people from all lvls (or at least just increasing the level gap by 10 lvls instead of 2) to join a map and through some kind of equation peoples stats are kind of balanced out so that higher levels dont nuke lower lvls. Idk how it would work but at least that's how they do it in darkness reborn.Sts tried to increase the Lvl gap by 5, it was interestingly fun. Met some people from different Lvl. Alot of people complained and didn't like the 5 Lvl gap though

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Xinghvn
02-03-2018, 05:17 AM
Sts tried to increase the Lvl gap by 5, it was interestingly fun. Met some people from different Lvl. Alot of people complained and didn't like the 5 Lvl gap though

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Yea I remembered that. Was really fun actually, rooms getting filled up in seconds and its pretty balanced when work as a team. Sad thing is now there's barely any anyone playing twinks. Getting kinda bored myself in 27 lol.

Zynzyn
02-03-2018, 06:36 AM
The PVP forum section frequently finds itself tickled by curious questions of very enthusiastic PVP-inclined players. They ask what level is active, assuming they have gold to spend and want to spend but are not sure where to find activity.

My ideas to resolve the issue and make pvp enjoyable again:

1. Let PVP have more APs.
2. New special Banner or/and Title for something not based on kills. If its based on kills people will dummyfarm. So maybe for flagging 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k..?
3. Deathmonger title for 10k deaths (for the really weak and undergeared who always end up getting killed and have a bad kdr) :p I am only halfserious about this.
4. Remove room locking mechanics. Locking keeps people away from each other. One has to enter and see players to want to come again.
5. Remove the mininum 3 player wait in CTF.

Screenshotz
02-03-2018, 04:07 PM
The PVP forum section frequently finds itself tickled by curious questions of very enthusiastic PVP-inclined players. They ask what level is active, assuming they have gold to spend and want to spend but are not sure where to find activity.

My ideas to resolve the issue and make pvp enjoyable again:

1. Let PVP have more APs.
2. New special Banner or/and Title for something not based on kills. If its based on kills people will dummyfarm. So maybe for flagging 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k..?
3. Deathmonger title for 10k deaths (for the really weak and undergeared who always end up getting killed and have a bad kdr) :p I am only halfserious about this.
4. Remove room locking mechanics. Locking keeps people away from each other. One has to enter and see players to want to come again.
5. Remove the mininum 3 player wait in CTF.

Agree with idea 1, 4 and 5. However I would not like more flag aps. Maybe introduce assists in pvp?

Edit: Don’t like the idea of more flag aps just because not many people flag in the first place. Not many players have the 10k flags ap. Maybe a 15k kills ap? Many people already have 10k kills. Dummy farming at this point is unavoidable because as far as I know its not bannable.

Integrity
02-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Pvp should become a bigger focus, the people do miss PvP

Integrity
02-08-2018, 02:15 PM
There are 66lvls soon to be 72 all pvpers are spreaded through 66 levels all all levels individually have their own pvp brack :) stop making new lvls !

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
04-23-2018, 10:19 PM
At 16-17, the work-around for high-armor matches is to fight without heal or 1 round of heal.

Ravisher
05-02-2018, 11:52 AM
not only pvp's in twink are ruined. i also don't like pvp in end game, rather than awakes haste sets on pvp ruins the pvp.

Tripshot
05-23-2018, 09:35 PM
I think in order to make pvp active again they need to start doing pvp events like tournaments etc.

Idevour
05-28-2018, 04:30 PM
Ya revive pvp

Baaaaaaaaaaaay
05-31-2018, 05:43 AM
Yessss! Revive PvP! Revive PvP!

bolini9
03-04-2020, 07:27 PM
+1 revive pvp

Misterlowkey
03-06-2020, 01:40 AM
What will revive pvp is when an update is made where a particular or specific lvl will have craftable or lootable pvp items so that shortage of pvp items in that particular lvl will not happen. If shortage will happen, not all that wants to pvp will have items to pvp even if they have golds to buy it because eventually those items will be gone in a period of time(made as vanity or stored in players who quitted AL already LOL). I disagree that awakens should be get rid in pvp(the game still needs to earn though, they dont have money means we dont have game). Then in our main char. we can focus in pve and farm :)..many players miss pvp, no doubt about it. Pls sts hear us also because no players is no game also :)

THE GOLDEN KING
03-06-2020, 04:15 PM
For those that keep complaining about PvP being dead, you could stop. STS is already working on the subject of revival for PvP. Just be patient. Your words have been heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okgf
03-08-2020, 07:20 PM
I was on a few months break from Arcane Legends, I appreciate you all for reading and commenting on this post. I randomly went on this section of forums and found it to be at the top of the category. After coming back, I see no differences with PvP compared to when I was on break.

okgf
03-30-2020, 03:24 PM
View page 2.

Overgrown
04-01-2020, 01:17 PM
Yes, and they say "awakenings didn't kill PVP", Welcome back tho it's still the same