PDA

View Full Version : Shadow storm shot or Noxious bolt?

OpLegends
12-31-2017, 09:12 AM
Thread closed

Java
12-31-2017, 09:58 AM
I love traps. Especially with razor shield. It's like a meat grinder when that crit is popping off nicely.

Azerothraven
12-31-2017, 11:41 AM
If your DPS is high and you want to kill mobs with one shot use SSS and full mastery.

Ucamaeben
12-31-2017, 01:45 PM
I’m a warrior but I dig when a rogue drops the “blue circle of death” or a trap. It makes me smile every time. 🤩

Alwarez
12-31-2017, 11:01 PM
I’m a warrior but I dig when a rogue drops the “blue circle of death” or a trap. It makes me smile every time. 🤩

Circle can save you from being 1 hit in hard maps.

After dolls armor buff it got obsolete but I still think it reduces damage output of enemies. Correct me if wrong

Avaree
01-02-2018, 04:19 PM
on my rogue i usually pve. i use shadow piercer, aimed shot and razor shield mainly but i don't know whether to swap shadow shot or noxious bolt or to just leave it as it is. lvl 63.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

SSS is best suited for ap runs, and lower elites. I find nox more useful in end game maps, and traps. The bleed in trap help some weaps proc, but you need to remember you're a dead duck if you make a mage bleed in maus w/o an anti curse pet, and you get cursed .

If you are not a trap type of user, and prefer veil (the blue smoke ring), it's a party pleaser. The intital unlocking of this skill protects party by reducing the enemis hit chance, and damage by 15% for 8 seconds.

Good luck to you!

Newcomx
01-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Never use SSS skill on my rogue. I use aimed, Pierce, razor, trap for farming Mausoleum and other narrow map, because you don't have the space to run, so you don't want to taunt's the mobs using nox poison. On the other hand, nox great to use in wide area map, because you can run away if the mobs chase you because of the nox poison.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

DarrenPR
01-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Aim, nox, pierce, SSS/razor(swap these out as appropriate for map)

In classic form: "why not both?"

Gctx
10-23-2018, 10:57 PM
This is probably too late but why not use both?