PDA

View Full Version : Gold to Platinum....Ideas

Caucakriuka
11-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to trade in gold to get platinum to use elixirs? :unconscious:There are some sweet elixirs that would help you level. This would increase gameplay overall as people who can't buy platinum would be level/farming to get up enough gold to transfer into platinum. Maybe like $10k gold gets you 1 plat. That's just an example. You guys got any ideas. PL or SL. Appreciate the feedback! Thanks

Ambrogino
11-02-2011, 05:51 AM
I think the current system shouldn't be changed. I think players should feel lucky because they can already get free plat.

Caucakriuka
11-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Yes, you can get plat free. But it takes time. The goal is not to change the process. Your giving all users an opportunity to increase their level of game play.

Fatpigwarrior
11-02-2011, 06:03 AM
I'd say 40 platinum elixir: 400 000gold

Or 2 platinum 20 000 gold

Sounds fair to me

JaytB
11-02-2011, 06:04 AM
Plat pays for the entire team and technology used behind STS games. Plat is real money while gold are just pixels. So definitely not a bad idea, from a players' perspective, but turning STS into a non-profit organization IMO :)

Caucakriuka
11-02-2011, 06:13 AM
lol, I didn't think about it that way but I still think its a good idea. I'm not into the business of people losing their job and wouldn't want a hoard of angry gamers.

Ambrogino
11-02-2011, 06:16 AM
Plat pays for the entire team and technology used behind STS games. Plat is real money while gold are just pixels. So definitely not a bad idea, from a players' perspective, but turning STS into a non-profit organization IMO :)Thats what i was thinking. What would be the point of buying plat if you could just do runs to get it. I don't think there are people who really can't get plat that play the game. If your to young for a job baby sit, rake leaves, shovel drive ways. Thats what i did when i was young and wanted money.

JaytB
11-02-2011, 06:18 AM
lol, I didn't think about it that way but I still think its a good idea. I'm not into the business of people losing their job and wouldn't want a hoard of angry gamers.

The 'battle' for gold for better elix has been fought as a matter of speaking. All elix used to be purchasable for gold in the past. Devs changed that, there was a huge debate so devs fed us a bone by giving us 1.5 elix back for gold. I don't think that reopening that discussion again will suddenly change their minds this time around.

Caucakriuka
11-02-2011, 06:20 AM
I have no problem getting it as I have a job but there are players that I don't have jobs like me so it will be easier for them to be able to get plat.

Caucakriuka
11-02-2011, 06:22 AM
It's very important to get buy in so good job guys thanks!

JaytB
11-02-2011, 06:23 AM
I have no problem getting it as I have a job but there are players that I don't have jobs like me so it will be easier for them to be able to get plat.

That's exactly the reason devs made the main spine of the game free. You can achieve everything without plat. So nobody HAS to buy anything.

Edit: and they can even earn free plat too btw

Caucakriuka
11-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I've been playing only 2 1/2 months, so i probably missed that . :positive: