PDA

View Full Version : *Coming Soon..*

w4r
01-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Donkey Kong 2k18

@flamesofanger

Flamesofanger
01-01-2018, 07:46 PM
I don't know who you are but. Did you actually save my real life picture on your phone? I don't even wanna know what you save it for. Ew creepy.

Kairihearts
01-01-2018, 11:14 PM
I don't know who you are but. Did you actually save my real life picture on your phone? I don't even wanna know what you save it for. Ew creepy.

Yea this is creepy asf lets kill him with potatos!

Susanne
01-02-2018, 11:36 AM
I don't think putting someone else's pic up should be allowed. It's a really weird post and makes no sense. The Devs should look into this.

Flamesofanger
01-02-2018, 11:44 AM
I don't think putting someone else's pic up should be allowed. It's a really weird post and makes no sense. The Devs should look into this.

I know right? Right after he made this thread he immediately deleted all of his older posts on other threads.

It seems i have a stalker now...

Kairihearts
01-02-2018, 12:14 PM
I know right? Right after he made this thread he immediately deleted all of his older posts on other threads.

Potato stalker? Sry just tryna brighten it up hehe

Xxkayakxx
01-02-2018, 12:52 PM
I definetly felt in love now XD

w4r
01-02-2018, 11:28 PM

I'm just doing as you asked and promoting DK!?

Flamesofanger
01-03-2018, 01:56 AM
I'm just doing as you asked and promoting DK!?

I don't remember asking anyone to do such a weird task for me and i have no clue who you are at all, all i know right now thats going on is as we're speaking now, you have removed the picture and now you're claiming i told you to make this weird thread and promote uh....donkey kong? It seems your plan failed horribly. I'm not gonna argue over nothing. Whatever you're up to, you should remember that this is just a game and there is no need for stalking people.