PDA

View Full Version : Account is bugged

zauilet
01-02-2018, 02:22 AM
I have came to activity on game bcoz of this winter event only
The title will sound like very drama inducing nd i will sound like a big noob ik that
I have missed only 1 brood till now and buyed ds too due to the event spending gold continously on shadow elixirs all of my friends/guildmates u name it have atleast looted green setif not artifact nd if there r still people on forums who havent... Well for comparison i use ds nd run with a pt of full rogues
I have managed to loot 0 green set and 0 artifact till now while they drop like rain for my friends/guildmates/pt members i have waited very pantiently before bringing up this thread for last week brood nd now im most probably sure my account has got bugged somehow idk how nd what makes me believe so is also bcoz thing related to energy ess drop bug was on one person's account named answer who is i guess still on forums
I have not made this thread in order to beg for a green set or artifact but im crazy bout the fact that im not being rewarded with even a green set till now
What im going through is bad and worse i hope no one else has to go through the same
I have sent email to sts already as i cant think any person can b so horribly unlucky despite of doing so many fast runs of brood along witht he shadow elixirs
Some people might here suggest that i should make a new account but rn i dont have any time for it
If email has been received by sts its good if not then i request sts again to check up my account my forum nameis my ign too
I wish best of luck to u all nd hope thing like this doesnt happen to anyone else bcoz after so much labour... Believe it or no i have literally cried too bcoz of absolutely no reward at all
Ty for reading nd if u also have 90% confirmation like me that ur account might b bugged too u should also send email to sts

Perceval
01-02-2018, 03:23 AM
Just bad luck mate. If it makes you feel better I haven't looted an artifact either :)

zauilet
01-02-2018, 03:34 AM
What makes me feel its bugged is that i havent looted even single green till now bro.. If i get atleast green set even though i dont need it... Ill b satisfied that yes im unlucky
But ty for input

Azerothraven
01-02-2018, 03:35 AM
There is no bug. You are just unlucky like a majority of Al players.

Please use paragraphs next time.

zauilet
01-02-2018, 03:37 AM
Hmm i guess u should ask answer bout the energy essence bug with his account in detail then u might believe nd even then like i said im not 100% sure that its even a bug or im just horribly unlucky

quileos
01-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Same league as you bro. Have been playing brood all this time but no luck either with green arlor or artifact. I do hope for one drop until the event cool down.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

PatD
01-02-2018, 08:14 AM
dont worry bro, i have farm 3 brood full hour with elix and didnt even drop 1 green set son its ok, your account is not bugged! happy new years!
may 2018 bring you huge drop!! ;)

Mobilebeast
01-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Broo mobile here still no drop for me i run 3 broods spent 600k

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

Masked
01-02-2018, 12:59 PM
I have came to activity on game bcoz of this winter event only
The title will sound like very drama inducing nd i will sound like a big noob ik that
I have missed only 1 brood till now and buyed ds too due to the event spending gold continously on shadow elixirs all of my friends/guildmates u name it have atleast looted green setif not artifact nd if there r still people on forums who havent... Well for comparison i use ds nd run with a pt of full rogues
I have managed to loot 0 green set and 0 artifact till now while they drop like rain for my friends/guildmates/pt members i have waited very pantiently before bringing up this thread for last week brood nd now im most probably sure my account has got bugged somehow idk how nd what makes me believe so is also bcoz thing related to energy ess drop bug was on one person's account named answer who is i guess still on forums
I have not made this thread in order to beg for a green set or artifact but im crazy bout the fact that im not being rewarded with even a green set till now
What im going through is bad and worse i hope no one else has to go through the same
I have sent email to sts already as i cant think any person can b so horribly unlucky despite of doing so many fast runs of brood along witht he shadow elixirs
Some people might here suggest that i should make a new account but rn i dont have any time for it
If email has been received by sts its good if not then i request sts again to check up my account my forum nameis my ign too
I wish best of luck to u all nd hope thing like this doesnt happen to anyone else bcoz after so much labour... Believe it or no i have literally cried too bcoz of absolutely no reward at all
Ty for reading nd if u also have 90% confirmation like me that ur account might b bugged too u should also send email to sts

Sorry to read about your misfortune. Check your inventory make sure its not full. We all go thru bad times, its bound to get better for ya.

There is no bug. You are just unlucky like a majority of Al players.

You are just too rude.

Azerothraven
01-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Sorry to read about your misfortune. Check your inventory make sure its not full. We all go theu bad times, its bound to get better for ya.

You are just too rude.

We take the time to read to help the other AL players. The least we expect is making it a bit easier to understand others. How is that being rude?

As for his account being “bugged”, I farmed Elite Cryostar 23 hours without in any loot for a week. Then After 5 hours in following week, 2 cores in a row. There is no bug but just bad luck. You don’t always get lucky accept and move on. if you don’t loot this time, hope u loot next time/event.

Lethoiun
01-02-2018, 01:27 PM
There's no reason for your acct to be "bugged", honestly it's just luck, no one has a secret lix that gets them more drops. Just keep running and you will give yourself a chance to loot something.

swoutttt
01-02-2018, 01:39 PM
I never ever looted anything of good value since 2012... i dont think my account is bugged, but im pretty sure im very unlucky when it comes to loot. So its not only you.. If you pm me and send me your ign i will give u something ingame, in that way your not so unlucky after all.

Masked
01-02-2018, 01:49 PM
We take the time to read to help the other AL players. The least we expect is making it a bit easier to understand others. How is that being rude?

As for his account being “bugged”, I farmed Elite Cryostar 23 hours without in any loot for a week. Then After 5 hours in following week, 2 cores in a row. There is no bug but just bad luck. You don’t always get lucky accept and move on. if you don’t loot this time, hope u loot next time/event.

The above is what I was refering too. For taking psychology classes, you would think you could maybe over look a few minor not to important things such as a separation in paragraphs.

Azerothraven
01-02-2018, 02:03 PM
The above is what I was refering too. For taking psychology classes, you would think you could maybe over look a few minor not to important things such as a separation in paragraphs.

There is a huge Emphasis of English in Psychology, especially the way we express ourselves, paragraphs are certainly one of them but yes I know what you mean. I dont want to seem rude but all I am asking is taking a little bit time to write things clear. Just like a wise man once said..

- Paragraphs are your friend.

zauilet
01-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Btw i have not crafted even a single dragon flamestone since start of event nd im already gold tier+
Could this be the case? Bcoz a pt member who looted artifact with me in last brood advised me i should craft flamestone :/

zauilet
01-02-2018, 04:12 PM
@swoutttt Bro i told u im not making this thread to beg for something lol i have not given/taken a loan/gold from anyone till now and i would like to keep it that way but thnx :)

Korabiv
01-02-2018, 04:18 PM
I think we all have those stories of people having insane luck as well as people seeming to have terrible luck. I have heard many theories being thrown about, such as only plat buyers have good luck, but all of these theories are rubbish. This is the "luck" part of games like this. Some people are just more fortunate then others.

Also, keep in mind some people just don't fully appreciate when there luck is good in the game. For instance, a guildy was complaining about never looting anything over and over in guild chat. Claiming such things as their account is "bugged" and such. Then, that person looted a tavern in jarl event and was all excited and happy. Now, during winter event, I see the same exact person posting in guild chat how they are "the most unlucky person in the game" because they have never looted an artifact or green arlor set. This illustrates how many people in the game opperate. Sometimes I myself go through moments like this. When you farm alot, never loot anything, and always see people in chat looting stuff, its only natural to feel unlucky. Then, whenever and if ever you loot something, you feel the sense of entitlement and that you deserved that loot because of all your effort, never realising that you yourself just were one of those people with "luck". The cycle then repeats, farming, feeling unlucky, looting something, then back to the start. Learn to enjoy what you get, don't rub it in when you loot something, and if you are truly unhappy, just don't play the game. If you don't like the luck system, just farm maus, where gold drops for everyone.

Luck is what makes this game exciting. The rare times of actually looting something good is one of the highs of the game. If everyone could always loot the good stuff, this game would be boring and pointless. Unfortunantly, the luck system tends to be "rigged" but just keep pushing through and you will eventually get something.

zauilet
01-02-2018, 06:41 PM
I think we all have those stories of people having insane luck as well as people seeming to have terrible luck. I have heard many theories being thrown about, such as only plat buyers have good luck, but all of these theories are rubbish. This is the "luck" part of games like this. Some people are just more fortunate then others.

Also, keep in mind some people just don't fully appreciate when there luck is good in the game. For instance, a guildy was complaining about never looting anything over and over in guild chat. Claiming such things as their account is "bugged" and such. Then, that person looted a tavern in jarl event and was all excited and happy. Now, during winter event, I see the same exact person posting in guild chat how they are "the most unlucky person in the game" because they have never looted an artifact or green arlor set. This illustrates how many people in the game opperate. Sometimes I myself go through moments like this. When you farm alot, never loot anything, and always see people in chat looting stuff, its only natural to feel unlucky. Then, whenever and if ever you loot something, you feel the sense of entitlement and that you deserved that loot because of all your effort, never realising that you yourself just were one of those people with "luck". The cycle then repeats, farming, feeling unlucky, looting something, then back to the start. Learn to enjoy what you get, don't rub it in when you loot something, and if you are truly unhappy, just don't play the game. If you don't like the luck system, just farm maus, where gold drops for everyone.

Luck is what makes this game exciting. The rare times of actually looting something good is one of the highs of the game. If everyone could always loot the good stuff, this game would be boring and pointless. Unfortunantly, the luck system tends to be "rigged" but just keep pushing through and you will eventually get something.

Thanks for the input i guess all i can do is keep doing fast runs which i have done till now i literally thought i was the only person who instead of doing such fast runs was not getting rewarded but if what ur saying is true i guess im reallly unlucky till now may god help me peace
This thread can b closed now thanx to all who took their time and replied really appreciate it

Kakashis
01-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the input i guess all i can do is keep doing fast runs which i have done till now i literally thought i was the only person who instead of doing such fast runs was not getting rewarded but if what ur saying is true i guess im reallly unlucky till now may god help me peace
This thread can b closed now thanx to all who took their time and replied really appreciate it

Glad to hear! Just keep enjoying the event!

Ucamaeben
01-02-2018, 08:12 PM
I feel like my account is bugged every time I kill a boss..... unless something good drops. 🧐

Tippertwo
01-02-2018, 08:26 PM
I feel like my account is bugged every time I kill a boss..... unless something good drops. 類
I know right xD

zauilet
01-03-2018, 03:36 PM
I feel like my account is bugged every time I kill a boss..... unless something good drops. 🧐
Another brood gone still got nothing
not to be rude but i do understand that it is luck based im not just a newbie who immediately posted this thread on forums when im getting nothing from event i have played this game for long and have at many times been lucky and unlucky
But NEVER this much unlucky soi was doubtful and after another brood passed... i still am
But i appreciate what u wrote bcoz it was according to what u though is right :)
Cheers

swoutttt
01-03-2018, 03:46 PM
well i told you before im unlucky when it comes to loot, but today brood had a little red suprise for me. Dont give up

Ucamaeben
01-03-2018, 03:49 PM
I’ve been so unlucky this event that I dropped my iPad when it started and just got it back. Wkwk, not even silver tier and I was hopping for one of those little red drops, oh well. Back to Maus and saving some gold for auction! Good luck!🍀

zauilet
01-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Today i got a few good things from brood even though not artifact and i reliased i have been very very unlucky till now loland yea my account was not bugged or something thanks to u all for ur support :)
I would like to apologize to justg and spacetime support team as i sent 1-2 spam messages about this silly thing
In the yrs for which i have played this game this was the first time when i had such a terrible luck nd so i could not handle it sorry bout that XD
And to the people who r still struggling for goodies from brood i would say one thing which i was also told during whole last week
DONT LOSE HOPE :)
best of luck to all

Kakashis
01-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Today i got a few good things from brood even though not artifact and i reliased i have been very very unlucky till now loland yea my account was not bugged or something thanks to u all for ur support :)
I would like to apologize to justg and spacetime support team as i sent 1-2 spam messages about this silly thing
In the yrs for which i have played this game this was the first time when i had such a terrible luck nd so i could not handle it sorry bout that XD
And to the people who r still struggling for goodies from brood i would say one thing which i was also told during whole last week
DONT LOSE HOPE :)
best of luck to all

Kakashi is never wrong ^^ happy u got some loot! At least 2 more broods to go! Still have chance at arti!