PDA

View Full Version : Epic L35 (Crafting) Weapons -L&F

Valkax
11-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi guys,

So we all know by now the actual effects of these L35 weapon 'upgrades' are pretty meaningless, but do they actually look any different than the normal ones?

I'd probably spend 20k to get a cooler looking weapon, but if it looks the same as the generic one I can loot for nothing and has an astounding +1 STR then...um, no.

Cheers,
Valkax

PS. Stop trying to monetize SL! It will kill you in the long run. *cough* World War

Dracula
11-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Hi guys,

So we all know by now the actual effects of these L35 weapon 'upgrades' are pretty meaningless, but do they actually look any different than the normal ones?

I'd probably spend 20k to get a cooler looking weapon, but if it looks the same as the generic one I can loot for nothing and has an astounding +1 STR then...um, no.

Cheers,
Valkax

PS. Stop trying to monetize SL! It will kill you in the long run. *cough* World War

I've crafted most all of them, and so far, they look pretty much the same. You can always window shop by searching the auction house for crafted weapons that are on sale and previewing them on your avatar.

Kahlua
11-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Yeah like Drac said, if you're curious about the looks of the custom armor and weapons, take a look in the auction to see if you like the color changes. Since the stats changes are minimal, a big part of them is the appearance change, so don't send 20k unless you're sure. Plus, now you can probably find the armor for a little cheaper n the auction then it would cost you to make it yourself.

And to answer your question; no the guns do not change appearance.

Akaee
11-02-2011, 10:50 AM
I use custom blade fin and it looks........the same, disappointing indeed.

Nightarcher
11-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Has anyone tried a customized weapon with a full custom armor set? Maybe it enhances the armor set bonus or something?

Reggin
11-03-2011, 08:03 AM
It doesn't... I did it with the blade custom set and custom blade fin... 1 dex... Joy... At least I sold it all before prices dropped!

Cahaun
11-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Good thing I'm only going for the custom armor! :p

ArtStar
11-03-2011, 04:56 PM
No weapons change in appearance at all.