PDA

View Full Version : A bit confused.... Lot's of "mixed" info........

Motherless_Child
01-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Haven't ran winter event since 2014 because I usually skip participation due to the anticipation for the Elondrian event, so I am a bit uninformed.......

Fought the "Shadowspire" dragon a couple times and I see a yellow dragon in the boss fight record on screen and there is no number next to the yellow dragon and "shadowspire" is not there at all?????

I've heard gold tier is required for "something" or is needed for artifact (can't remember), what does reaching gold tier enable me to do since i'm already fighting "Shadowspire"? Haven't really tried "looting" from "shadowspire" because I was waiting for gold tier to begin applying luck to the runs (looted some black ice weapons with klass luck).

Just want to know while there are still some days left for the event because, i'm starting to feel like i'm running around lost/missing something and I don't want to waste the last days scrambling while doing things that aren't necessary.......

Suentous PO
01-05-2018, 01:01 AM
Yellow drag is a hangover from last event, the quest isn't updated to reflect that it is the new boss.

Gold tier is needed to use the shadowspire elixir that grants the bonus chance to loot.

PsychoNuke
01-05-2018, 01:36 AM
The 5th boss of the event is the Guardians from the 2nd boss, all attacking at the same time. Grants 108 points and 25 token.
The image on the boss pane is hearth, and yes it is not updating.

Obooo
01-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Sts runs out of money, and gets lazy. Haha. Just play play play, dont worry, dont think.

Azerothraven
01-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Sts runs out of money, and gets lazy. Haha. Just play play play, dont worry, dont think.

About 20 of them working on 10 games, they are far from lazy.

maximus11111
01-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Did anyone come across the 5th boss (3 guardians). I have a daily event that NEVER takes me to this fifth boss and have been stuck on it for almost the entire event. Bugged?

PsychoNuke
01-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Did anyone come across the 5th boss (3 guardians). I have a daily event that NEVER takes me to this fifth boss and have been stuck on it for almost the entire event. Bugged?

No its not bugged. You have to be plat tier to get them, never seen them gold or below.