PDA

View Full Version : Unable to join friends in cemetary

Iotus
01-05-2018, 06:13 PM
You are still unable to join friends in cemetery/Subway/Hospital even after the winter event is over. Not sure if it is supposed to be like that from now on?

Thought I would let you guys know!

Regards, lotus

Iotus
01-27-2018, 12:28 PM
Could a Dev pls check this

Iotus
02-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Last bump lol, please give us some kind of answer :angel:

Cinco
02-12-2018, 10:49 AM
You must first enter Old Town. Once you have done this you are free to join other players that are in Old Town instances.
I had to disallow joining from town and from campaign maps in order to prevent certain exploits.
Hope you understand :-)

Iotus
02-12-2018, 10:56 AM
You must first enter Old Town. Once you have done this you are free to join other players that are in Old Town instances.
I had to disallow joining from town and from campaign maps in order to prevent certain exploits.
Hope you understand :-)

Even in Old Town you are unable to join

Iotus
02-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Please fix Cinco :D gets annoying when trying to join friends, sorry for the frustration

Adamizsilly
02-13-2018, 11:40 PM
Please fix Cinco :D gets annoying when trying to join friends, sorry for the frustration

I get what you are trying to say. I understand where Cinco is coming from. He is right in the fact that you have to enter old town first to join friends who have access to other old town maps but...the problem that everyone has when joining is literally the one second join button which you have to press in order to join your friends. This is great for players who are friends with others whose name starts with "A" "B" "C" but from "C" letter down joining friends becomes an issue since the join button goes away super fast.
Maybe allowing to have the 5-second rule on join button would be better or..abling the join button ONLY for those players who have access to old town maps.

Iotus
02-24-2018, 05:05 AM
Please check this again