PDA

View Full Version : In Game Names

Loot
01-05-2018, 10:01 PM
There should be a option to turn your name into a Chest.
When someone buys and opens it changes their name to whatever the chest name was.
You should also have an option to turn your current name into a chest when you open a different name chest.
Opening chest name could be free or cost gold to open

It should cost 200(or more) plat to change name into a chest.

This will decrease scams caused by names because 100's of people sell In Game Names in Line and other stuff.

Now don't tell me any of you aren't guilty of doing stuff like this.
You want a cool name right? So you do this stuff but there is a big chance of scam.
How about you save your gold, etc. by making this idea come true by supporting the idea! Come on Arcane Legends, lets do this!

Remember not to buy igns on these lines,etc. Save yourself the trouble from getting scammed. Support this idea!

YeaSheGamez
01-08-2018, 01:52 PM
+1 im excited to see if this goes anywhere.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
01-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Great idea! +1

Kershy
01-16-2018, 12:29 PM
Pretty good idea actually... Although I don't think STS would like this idea, it is a great way to prevent scams and buying names in a legit way..

Avaree
01-16-2018, 09:22 PM
It been previously suggested, devs said no. i disagree for turning name into a sellable chest.

herculeans
01-17-2018, 03:20 AM
this is like you are asking sts to help the black market grow, bad idea !

Patrickbr
01-17-2018, 04:02 AM
Just keep the way it is, classic, no need for these useless updates, absolutely bad idea. -1

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Loot
01-28-2018, 10:42 PM
It may seem useless to you but there are tons of people risking millions of gold for a in game name for the very reason of looking cool in game. They even risk themselves and the person selling getting banned thus reducing the amount of items of sort in-game and only increasing the price of vanity you would probably want to have.

Loot
04-28-2020, 01:33 AM
Scooby wooby:D

Jausa
05-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Just keep the way it is, classic, no need for these useless updates, absolutely bad idea. -1

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći TapatalkMind telling us why it is a horrible useless idea?

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

ninjahere
05-02-2020, 03:29 PM
This will cause lot of problems, inmagine you change every day names how is it possible for a friend to remember you? This will only help scammers

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Chronox
05-04-2020, 06:55 AM
I see why you'd want this lol, a few threads back you asked if trading igns is illegal or not xD its a -1 from me. Cinco said no in regards to this and reviving banned names. Why should u be concerned if someone gets robbed while trying to buy an ign with real money or gold? It was their choice anyways to do illegal stuff. There are still 4 letter igns left, found 3 only last week but i dont play anymore. If you or anyone wants a decent ign, hunt for em ;)

jazzary
05-04-2020, 12:29 PM
When someone buys and opens it changes their name to whatever the chest name was.
You should also have an option to turn your current name into a chest when you open a different name chest.

This will decrease scams caused by names because 100's of people sell In Game Names in Line and other stuff.

You want a cool name right? So you do this stuff but there is a big chance of scam.
How about you save your gold, etc. by making this idea come true by supporting the idea! Come on Arcane Legends, lets do this!

Remember not to buy igns on these lines,etc. Save yourself the trouble from getting scammed. Support this idea!

Sound good but hb if u turn ur name into a chest then u will be no name -.- just a clear space there I guess what can be good is that those acc that are banned forever and they been more than 1 year banned[cuz some people get banned accidentally if no one make a claim o they acc] delete the character & name from the sistem and keep they email and ip blocked. And make they name avilable. Must of the name out there are impossible to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swoutttt
05-07-2020, 09:08 AM

-1 This is actually a rlly dumb idea and prolly only benefit you xD If you want to save people from getting scammed you could also raise awareness not to break these rules... Ofc you dont, cause then there is nothing in it for you. If i was a dev i would recheck you history xD

Loot
05-09-2020, 09:36 PM
-1 This is actually a rlly dumb idea and prolly only benefit you xD If you want to save people from getting scammed you could also raise awareness not to break these rules... Ofc you dont, cause then there is nothing in it for you. If i was a dev i would recheck you history xD

doesnt seem to look like you read what i wrote. :disillusionment:
lets have them check you buddy lets see ^_^

Snowdager
05-10-2020, 11:38 AM
+1 this would help eliminate black market name selling! It’s been suggested before that banned names be for sell for platinum, by justg I think, anyway I think this is a great idea

Mythocrisis
05-10-2020, 11:40 AM
Why do you want names to be a chest?
It's something to identify yourself, not to have the coolest one to show-off for every little aspect in this game.
Have you ever seen a game selling their names for something.
Cmon guys.
This game can do much better.

Loot
05-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Why do you want names to be a chest?
It's something to identify yourself, not to have the coolest one to show-off for every little aspect in this game.
Have you ever seen a game selling their names for something.
Cmon guys.
This game can do much better.

Appreciate your analysis.😳 consider this thread closed forever