View Full Version : The Unluckiest of Arlor

Breogn
01-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Since we've already had multiple Brood hatches, I'm curious on who is the unluckiest of the Arlorians.
Personally, I've opened 21 Shadowspire Elixirs with no luck (no Green Set, no Heroic Krampus, no Arcane Artifact).

Let's see who is the King of the Unluck!

PD: I know it's impossible to verify who might be lying, I just want some discussion :D

FearAL
01-06-2018, 10:58 AM
I haven’t looted anything either but to be fair after a while I just stopped running it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alwarez
01-06-2018, 11:51 AM
It's just a gold sink, but very messed up one since few people out there get multiple artifacts

Korabiv
01-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Yes the luck system is bizarre. Always see in guild chat how people have spent millions on hunter elixirs and got nothing.

On the other hand, a guildy looted 3 artifacts from one round of the brood. Someone in my pt looted arlor set on back to back runs. Luck system is definantly "rigged".

Ydra
01-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Yes the luck system is bizarre. Always see in guild chat how people have spent millions on hunter elixirs and got nothing.

On the other hand, a guildy looted 3 artifacts from one round of the brood. Someone in my pt looted arlor set on back to back runs. Luck system is definantly "rigged".

By definition, luck is supposed to be random. You shouldn't expect everyone to loot similar amounts of each item if the drops are truly random. What some might be experiencing is known as Gambler's Fallacy.

Ucamaeben
01-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Introduction to the Meaning and Uses of Tiger's Eye

Tiger’s Eye is a most ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and feared - an “all-seeing all-knowing eye,” thought to grant a wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors. It was chosen by the Egyptians for the eyes in their deity statues to express divine vision, and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined, of Ra, the sun god and Geb, god of the growing land. Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power. Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle. It has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others. [Mella, 78][Eason, 107][Hall, 288-289][101 Hall, 204]

Kakashis
01-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Ran many broods with full lix and got 2 sassy egg and one green set. Poured millions into lix and got negative returns! Oh wells, at least the artifacts exist and no need to pay 100m for a blue orb xD

Oakmaiden
01-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Ran with Shadow lix , without Shadow lix , with Luck lix n luck items , ran with damage and looted sassy. No set , krampus or artifact. Witnessed ppl in my pt loot multiple sets n artifacts.... I officially despise dragons !

Azerothraven
01-06-2018, 04:33 PM
I have been running everyday since it started....

I don’t wanna brag when I say this but I didn’t get any heroic kramous, massive locked or Heroic KnK or even a green Arlor Set. I put 6 millions into elixir and no loot since 7 days.

I would like to know how this is justified... and please don’t bring up the fact that I don’t need more artifacts cuz I looted 2 of them already on day 3. That was last week and it doesn’t count. No loot since 2017! This is madness

P.s this thread can bring a lot of negative energy to forum, better to close this one

Kairihearts
01-06-2018, 10:55 PM
^^^^^ This sounds like a good idea

PsychoNuke
01-06-2018, 11:22 PM
I have been running everyday since it started....

I don’t wanna brag when I say this but I didn’t get any heroic kramous, massive locked or Heroic KnK or even a green Arlor Set. I put 6 millions into elixir and no loot since 7 days.

I would like to know how this is justified... and please don’t bring up the fact that I don’t need more artifacts cuz I looted 2 of them already on day 3. That was last week and it doesn’t count. No loot since 2017! This is madness

P.s this thread can bring a lot of negative energy to forum, better to close this one

I like how you think you are unlucky for not able to get items with highest odds again and again. Anyway, congrats on your loots. From my point of view, be courteous that you looted 2 artifact on the same day.

RNG is never justified. Same as luck in real life. Some get it, some dont, and some get more than they deserve :)
It teaches us a very important lesson... Life isn't fair.

Kakashis
01-06-2018, 11:26 PM
I like how you think you are unlucky for not able to get items with highest odds again and again. Anyway, congrats on your loots. From my point of view, be courteous that you looted 2 artifact on the same day.

RNG is never justified. Same as luck in real life. Some get it, some dont, and some get more than they deserve :)

Very true! With all my bad luck, and others having good fortune, I think the price of desirable items just went up in price heheeh

zauilet
01-07-2018, 01:42 AM
Add me to this list lol
Assuming next brood will last brood i got a little bit luck for first time on third last brood in last 11-12 days nd looted a few things but still not artifact spent around 11m on this brood (3-4m on shadow elixir nd rest on brood related items) nd still not much good for me nd tbh i think i deserved atleast 1 arti nd lol i look at my guildies/friends.... A guy looted 6 arti lol ofc im lil bit jealous XD but turned out to b good for him :P
Nd as said before.. In the yrs for which i have played this game... I had such a bad luck for first time during this brood event very honestly saying :/

shadowronn
01-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Not trying to sound rude here buuut, y’all sound like you deserve an artifact , I mean the game doesn’t guarantee an artifact , it’s just luck ... maybe not this time, but in the distant future I’m sure we all will get lucky , Just gotta keep trying

Murkyyy
01-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Haven't looted anything either, but like shadow said everyones time comes to get lucky.

SkipperSkinner
01-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Looted 3 artifacts and 3 vanity sets, Every party I've ran with so far has looted at least one arti during the brood, Its probably luck but I've been having a lot of nice fast runs thanks to good party members and Drag staff

zauilet
01-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Not trying to sound rude here buuut, y’all sound like you deserve an artifact , I mean the game doesn’t guarantee an artifact , it’s just luck ... maybe not this time, but in the distant future I’m sure we all will get lucky , Just gotta keep trying

Ya tyvm for useful advise man
#havent forgotten mmph yet

PatD
01-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Ive run 4 brood with elix but didnt loot anything except energy and many snowy but... i have been able to sell my halloween artefact and bought the winter one, bought one green arlorian van and 2 heroic krampus that i will stash so they get some more value! and ive done many offer during the double offer so im very happy with event even tho i didnt loot from brood! :)

Thx STS for this awesome event!!!

Obooo
01-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Short answer, i dont play brood. Lol

sinfuldito83
01-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Well I opened about 60 elixers and got 0 anyithing.... ran everyday of the event up to 16+hours made my girlfriend angry as hell neglected my kids and my dogs to dedicate time to this event and didn't get crap didn't even reach "the impossible for f2p" plat tier... so don't feel so bad...

Dollarr
01-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Tbh i also suck at farming , i don't farm a lot because i get bored easily anyway you at least dropped those i never dropped anything but some common eggs

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
01-10-2018, 06:44 AM

Maybe I was wrong after all, looted 3 artifact and 1 green arlor

Kershy
01-13-2018, 07:47 PM
Although I enjoyed farming with friends I only looted 3 sets... I farmed brood like 4-5 times.

Qevy
01-16-2018, 09:56 AM
2 words:Sassy eggs

Fytheo
01-17-2018, 05:25 AM
I'm playing since game have been started. From November 2012. But I don't get it. I'm still not on lb of the best players ever.

I have never dropped something expensive.

Just one event was profitable for me and I made over 2 milion of golds.

Who is the unluckiest? :-D

Odesláno z mého SM-J500F pomocí Tapatalk

Paw
01-17-2018, 04:39 PM
I remember the last brood.

I just opened my last elixir and noticed my gold fish had died. Decided i needed a little break so i went outside. Halfway down the road my car engine blew on me and it started to rain. As i almost go into the house i got hit by lightning which shocked me a little. In pain i turned on the TV to check the weather forcast to find out i had the winning lottery numbers as i always use the same ones every week. For the life of me i couldnt remember where i put the ticket.

Sad and worn out i realised i had 2 mins left on my elixir. 1 run and i looted an arcane artifact. What a lucky day :)

tristan15
01-18-2018, 03:23 PM
i aslo used like 5 and didnt got a single good item... thats how it goes