PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Emotes

Magecreater
11-02-2011, 03:15 PM
I was thinking what if we were able to earn special emotes from special holidays/events like christmas, Halloween, thanksgiving, new years, and etc.
These emotes could be bought(which I give a thumbs down), earned from a task, from quest, or just given at log in.
So I would like all of you to help by giving me your thought on this idea. Thoughts on how they could be earned, thoughts on how to get them, thoughts on even if this should be done at all. I'm open to any ideas even if they are negative thoughts.

And I wana give props to cascade and Snakespeare bc they had the same idea but never posted it.

Xazic
11-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Any new emotes will do -.-

drewcapu
11-02-2011, 03:52 PM
I want to do the ("Trick") throwing a pumpkin emote all the time
And not just at NPCs.

They do temporary replacements of various things in game for various occasions already. They could do the same for emotes where some of the plat emotes temporarily become something else while the "event" is going on.

Magecreater
11-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Any new emotes will do -.-

I'm saying special emotes that pertain to a special event or holiday.

zorathorg
11-20-2011, 08:09 PM
i agree some emotes i dont even like, but instead of replacing those add special holiday emotes like pumpkin tricking, flying turkeys, christmas tree morphing, snowball throwing, snow making(snow starts falling around you), floating hearts, leprechaun dancing, things like that, and you can keep them until the holiday is over, or if you choose to buy them for like 2 plat each and keep them forever. i think thats smart