PDA

View Full Version : Ok major farming time!!

Coltona
11-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Hi All!!
Ok as some of you may know I homeschool (this is my second year) and just finished 11th grade today making me a senior!! Lol (I did the whole year in a little over a month), soooo before I start 12th and before I get my xbox for finishing so fast from my dad, it's time I hit PL full force again, not leveling this time tho..farming. I have aprox 2 weeks (starting next monday) before I hit homeschooling again, in those I plan to spend one of them owning all xbox games I get my hands on, but until then I want to start several teams (mostly lvl 10) to farm some of the rarest items in the game. I'll be hitting many places, but right now i'm looking at DF lvl 10 pinks or collectors items, i'll be on most days about 12 hours or more a day, and will either be on holidayfarmin, or deathsxshadow my 2 lvl 10 twinks. I need a team for this first few days willing to do major runs with me, i'm on holiday ATM but will prob switch to shadow with a team (mage is amazing mobber), so send me a request on both and pm if you wanna join!! I have a few people willing to do this with me but they're not on right now. Also I got my new ipod today since I accidentally trashed the last one lol (warranty is a good thing) so I need to break it in also lol.

See ya in game my peeps!!

p.s. I'll keep an eye on this thread 24/7 for the next few weeks updating it daily, so keep your eyes open!!

Paar
11-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Great to have Ya back Buddy I talked In game Id Love to farm with ya these next few weeks ( Time to bust out the farmers!(:

Lowlyspy
11-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Woo you said the magic words. After my lv 10 pink from df yesterday i am itchin to get back there an farm like theres no tomorrow. Add Lowlysage, i'll be on him quite a bit today :D

Nourish
11-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Seriously? 1 month 0.o does this mean you have all the way till august 2012 till you have to start school again?

Coltona
11-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Seriously? 1 month 0.o does this mean you have all the way till august 2012 till you have to start school again?

Lol no this means i'll order 12th grade friday and start in 2 weeks, getting done before my 17th birthday, which will qualify me for a 10,000 dollar scholarship to a college of my choice. Lol 10k isn't much in college but it's a start, plus part of my classes will be at a college for 12th grade anyways so i'm getting credits for both and have less at home classes to take.

Irulelol
11-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Ill go do some runs on irulelolvip :p

Battlelock
11-02-2011, 06:30 PM

Lol no this means i'll order 12th grade friday and start in 2 weeks, getting done before my 17th birthday, which will qualify me for a 10,000 dollar scholarship to a college of my choice. Lol 10k isn't much in college but it's a start, plus part of my classes will be at a college for 12th grade anyways so i'm getting credits for both and have less at home classes to take.

Don't short yourself Colton. It's an amazing and very rare thing you're achieving. 10k is a VERY nice start to your college. I may not know you personally but that doesn't change the fact that I'm very proud of you. That's quite an achievement bud!

Coltona
11-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Don't short yourself Colton. It's an amazing and very rare thing you're achieving. 10k is a VERY nice start to your college. I may not know you personally but that doesn't change the fact that I'm very proud of you. That's quite an achievement bud!

Lol I know 10k is alot, but i'm gonna be in pharmacy, so I need 8 years..the first 4 will take student loans, the next 4 will be paid to learn (make good grades, get paid by a certain company like an employee) and after that I sign an X amount of years contract with a pharmacy that pays off my college debt upon hiring me, and starts me at about $75 an hour base pay before considering grades and bonuses lol. I guess it's just a matter of making ends meet until then ;]

MightyMicah
11-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Been looking for lvl 10 farmers for ages! I'm in, my avian twink lvl 10 ign "MasterMicah" add me and I'll join whenever possible.

topskillz
11-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Ive been farming those myself add Parrotdise if you need an extra hand

AdinoEznite
11-02-2011, 08:10 PM
i farm DF when i get a chance to play now, usually with my daily

ill be on Eliadah my lvl 10 farming bear dressed in all black baby :)

Yvonnel
11-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Hit me up Colt! I'll be on my usual times. Let me know what level you want to do the most and I'll tell you which twink to add (althought I know you have several of mine already).

YYZ????
11-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Add yyztwin. I still hunt for the elusive DF pink daily.

Coltona
11-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Lol i'll add you all on holidayfarmin, i'll be in for a while longer but gotta go soon.

Oh I saw the purple 10 dex leather drop, and I got a lvl 10 collectors green..i think i'll keep it for looks lol it's a sword.

arqueroverde
11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
I started a second toon last weekend to farm Halloween pinks. He is a level 10 bird. I am up for farming with you all.

IGN: arquerodeluz

Swimmingstar
11-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Add me...uh...making new mage.

I will tell you name soon.

Seroshia
11-07-2011, 04:37 PM
-insert rest of ad here-

We are Farmers!*

*Insurance company

Elitephonix
11-21-2011, 09:49 PM
any college
so u can go to hovver or what ever its called or yale
even pricton

Artentreri
11-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Harverd?