PDA

View Full Version : Allow pet passive to be replace?

Terrorshock1
01-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Just a suggestion.. if we can change pet passive maybe sometime in the future?... Im really sick of being grounded to a certain pet(breeze) and im sure most(pvpers) are aswell

Example: i have many pets id like to use...gold nekro or sam something stylish in pvp but i cant because in pvp breeze is sorta of a "must" i spent Countless gold on Op looking pets for what? For nothing cause i cant use them

Again this is just a suggestion
(keep this thread drama free)

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
01-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Great idea! Been wanting this myself

mrm
01-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but nekro's attack is AOE,breeze's single target.Now mix AOE with breezes passive....Yea now that would be balanced.Also if this was to be implemented they would have to change a lot of animations to account for aoe or ST. On other hand tho why would you like to show off.Nobody even looks at the pet it's all about the aura now.
Even if you disagree remember, you can't have all of the cake with none of the weight.You have to pick one. .Should I look cool while dying?,because hey its 2018 lets boost my ego with more looks, Or should bad and be OP.that is just my honest opinion and is not aimed at anyone.

PsychoNuke
01-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Breeze passive affects multiple target as well so I don't think that will be a challenge. But then keeping the passive attached to the base pet was part of the pet animacy concept. Giving the liberty to change HB and AA of a pet. Your concept on the other hand is more of morphing the pet to look like other pet.
In conclusion, Feel free to use Grimm, Samael and Nekro in pvp, they are great pets, dont restrict yourself to breeze.