PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Order Jewels in next expansion

Azerothraven
01-10-2018, 06:42 AM
So I was thinking about new expansion and was wondering if the order jewels effect would apply there as well.

I mean the jewels are 3x more expensive and it would suck to not have the ability in the next expansion.
I personally believe the extra damage is not worth the gold/plat spent on them

Let me know what you guys think and would apprecite a dev response regarding this.

Kairihearts
01-10-2018, 08:57 AM
I agree i use a fair amount of order jewels but tbh as a rog in mauso 5/6 damage isnt needed really

Just drag blades

Ucamaeben
01-10-2018, 09:15 AM
I think order jewels should maintain their bonuses from the level they were introduced moving forward. I use order jewels extensively and appreciate their dmg bonus.

DalleManden
01-10-2018, 11:13 AM
I don't think order gems should maintain their bonuses. You don't see sets having their map exclusive bonuses maintained, so why should gems?

Ucamaeben
01-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Sets do have their bonuses maintained, if I’m not mistaken. And nightmare is working backward, in a sense in maus. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

PsychoNuke
01-11-2018, 11:42 AM
The jewels mention they are specific for somber. So I dont think so they will work in the new area.
On the same note, I hope the new weapon and their procs surpass the old ones. Bored of dragon and flame forged tbh...

Kershy
01-13-2018, 07:40 PM
The jewels mention they are specific for somber. So I dont think so they will work in the new area.
On the same note, I hope the new weapon and their procs surpass the old ones. Bored of dragon and flame forged tbh...Welcome to my world haha