PDA

View Full Version : Returning player.. Need Help

Veenihiv
01-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Hey guys I'm returning to Al after almost an year and I need help with gear to run maus 5-6 mainly.
I have 2.5m as gold and have 80% gl drag staff ( I'm okay to sell this if more gold is needed)
-So can anyone help me with mage gears pls??
- And also is gl needed for maus 5 and 6?
Ty in advance

Lolifee
01-10-2018, 08:03 AM
use pink gear and try to get flameforged staff.
then u need to get as much gl as possible.
then u can farm maus to get better gear. priority here is flame staff

do not sell your drag staff, its useful for bosses. otherwise nobody will want to run with you.

Veenihiv
01-10-2018, 08:49 AM
What pink gear should I use?

Kairihearts
01-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Gear buy 3 piece voice set if you have enough ring neck and belt pretty cheap if not.

Use rotting gear or balanced gear pretty cheap and good aswell :)

Xxkayakxx
01-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Totally agree with Lolifee!!! True is that flame staff is good in mausoleum, but drag staff is really appreciated especially at boss/miniboss.
I would stay with DS and eventually buy also a flame later. Legendaries weapons are good for maus 1/3 but 4/5/6 imo really needs a good proc (flame/immo/horror) and those weapons with gl are not cheap. I use flame with gl for mobs and poor awakened drag staff for boss.
If you are able to get voice-pendant-ring-belt for reasonable price, that can really boost your stats and you can avoid to die frequently.
I also kindly suggest to have glowstick or nilbog aa, they works good against curse. As I’m a cheap guy (f2p xD) I use breeze passive, heroic fenris happiness and nilbog aa. Area of aa is not wide but when you get used to it works good.

Running maus 5/6 is convenient even without gl, thanks to Massives drops and tokens, and eventually you can buy things step by step, but gold loot is a MUST in maus 5/6. With 300gl I drop 40/70k in a 5/6 run plus tokens and drops.
Have fun :)