PDA

View Full Version : Blog Fetish

Battlelock
11-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Is it just my strange, and sometimes unusual, imagination or is there a huge trend popping on the forums with using Blogs all of a sudden?

I just don't see the fascination in posting in a Blog as compared to the old and normal forum posts.

Is there something better in a blog that I am missing? This really isn't just a rant. I'm very curious and confused about this sudden Blog fascination.

Gaddy
11-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Maybe people like the focus of opinion and sharing with a smaller group of like-minded individuals?

Also, isn't the blog a rather recent feature added to the forums? Novelty plays a factor too...

Roc
11-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Blog sounds like a mini boss or maybe a final boss that we must band together to defeat ;) Blogs can be really cool so I'm all for a blog re-vamp.

Battlelock
11-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Maybe people like the focus of opinion and sharing with a smaller group of like-minded individuals?

Also, isn't the blog a rather recent feature added to the forums? Novelty plays a factor too...

Could be novelty. But the blogs act pretty much the same way. Everyone can post on them.
Just curious!