PDA

View Full Version : Where is the black market in PL?

Aidanwolfe
11-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I need someone to tell me plzz.

WoundedEagle
11-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Black Market? How is that even possible? The auction house is located in Balefort Castle on your map. You can basically find anything there. Anymore questions?

halamance
11-02-2011, 08:23 PM
dude dont mention us in public forums

Cytokinesis
LMAO!!! Black market?
and its commonly called the cs or auction and its in Balefort Castle, just go down and make a left before the guild portal

Aidanwolfe
Some kid has a nice sword that's new and he said black market. What a mean kid.

halamance
11-02-2011, 08:24 PM
bad things happen to those who... dont listen to us..

adidaman
11-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Just go straight down the alley between the two buildings on 42nd street. Talk to the hobo living in the dumpster.

Cytokinesis
11-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Some kid has a nice sword that's new and he said black market. What a mean kid.
... -.-

KTpantyhose
11-02-2011, 08:36 PM
*giggles* this is cute.

((we sell kidneys via pocket legends!))

jk. wounded had directed you to the location you need to go if you'd like to purchase things.

13lacklegionz
11-02-2011, 08:38 PM
There is no black market in PL. OF COURSE NOT. Looks the other way* :greedy_dollars:

Haowesie
11-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Pssst.... wanna buy a watch?

Kaytar
11-02-2011, 08:55 PM
LOL I buy from the black market in Paris every summer! :D

Silentarrow
11-02-2011, 09:07 PM
I heard the devs raided the Blackmarket a couple of minutes ago...

ocagrevy
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
(Cough) sewers. After dark

Roc
11-02-2011, 09:44 PM
The Thieves Market in Singapore was pretty crazy -shifty eyes- :surprise:

Xscoopx
11-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Um you mean the auction? Right over in belfort

nazgulking
11-03-2011, 02:01 AM
I suppose he means the market not regulated by CS. Usually they like to gather at night, in a random towne. Tonight they will be in the cemetery, can't tell who they are or they are going to kill me. Remember the secret phrase: "I am the Scam left friend!"

crestmage
11-03-2011, 02:33 AM
#I dont think u can haggle there,can u?#
There is NO SUCH THING as a black market in PL. The devs would've shut it down long ago... correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Corpser
11-03-2011, 02:38 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27382-ATTENTION-Magic-s-Blackmarket-Shop!*also-buying*

look a black market coulda been referiing to this

Redbridge
11-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Pssst.... wanna buy a watch?

Beat me to it. Was so gonna do this....lol

Black market? I'd be interested in some black market action... Could be interesting...

But seriously though, the official auction house can be found in Balefort Castle Towne. Speak to one of the three birds standing on the chests, and you can buy/sell items for Gold. You can also buy many items for Platinum (Currency paid for by real cash or a little can be gained from tapjoy) from the store accessed via your characters menu. There's a few stores dotted around the various Townes which sell items.

Finally, you can buy/sell with other players using the TRADE function. Make sure you always use this function directly between players, as there are a few scammers out there, not many but best to be careful. Another thing to remember is if you're not sure of the prices, ask and/or check CS (consignment store - auction house) BEFORE you make any trade as there have been numerous posts where people say they've been scammed which could have been avoided by just doing a quick bit of research.

Good luck. Lots of useful links in the PL STUFF link in my sig.

Imsebastiaanl
11-03-2011, 02:57 AM
I need someone to tell me plzz.
It called the auction or cs (castle selling), go to balefort castle, walk straight ahead, then go to left. Good luck!

Mageprodigy
11-03-2011, 03:01 AM
It called the auction or cs (castle selling), go to balefort castle, walk straight ahead, then go to left. Good luck!
yep good navigation! :P

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 03:09 AM
You mean I CAN'T sell my premium gaming thumb?

Redbridge
11-03-2011, 03:33 AM

For info only CS = Consignment Store. Although I think I prefer 'castle selling'

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 03:42 AM
My thought now, is, if, there was a "black market" in pl, would it be announced here? NO!
Black market, to me, in pl legends would be a site where u could buy/sell accounts with gold and/or plat and gain advantage!

Does this happen? YES!
Is it ok? NO

I played EQ & EQII from betas. Known as Mindlock, Memlock, Battlelock, Singalock, Dredlock, Templock, & too many others.

This is a free game and a gnarly experience! Ppl doing this, ruin it!

Just all IMO

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 03:53 AM

For info only CS = Consignment Store. Although I think I prefer 'castle selling'

CS = Black Market

SuperNas
11-03-2011, 04:29 AM
Aye......I'm looking for counterfeit pinks...you kno where I can get some? . *shifty eyes*

ExperimentNebulaCore
11-03-2011, 05:41 AM

CS = Black Market

CS= Consiblack Stormarket. No wonder the guy thought it was black market >.>

Gluttony
11-03-2011, 06:06 AM
Black market? It's not possible in PL since black market entails the selling of illegal goods and anything that is within the game is either available to be sold/traded or it's just not possible. Vinnie used to be our black market guy who sold roids on every corner; since STS legalized the once banned substance, Vincent has cleaned his act up and no longer has to lurk in the shadows. Thus ended the days of the black market.

Whisper72
11-03-2011, 07:43 AM
The market for black is not very good.
The pink market however is thriving... some purple and green do well too...

What?

NoobianOfAlterra
11-03-2011, 01:03 PM
um what? OH I know what you mean. add newbieeeee he has all the rarest items and stuff and everything you need, but he doesnt sell for cheap...:unconscious:

Aikiebo
11-03-2011, 04:57 PM
(Cough) sewers. After dark

Some mmo's have an actual "black market" - a secondary auction house that is part of the game. If there is "evil" and "good" alignment implemented, then you could sneak past the guards in the opposing city and be able to use the auction house from your town.

So, it is basically a convience for when you're far from "home". But players who merchant are able to profit from price differences. Or, all players could sometimes save game coin by taking advantage of this.

I forgot to mention. I got a chukle from this post I quoted, cuz in one game the "evil" blackmarket is in the "good" town's sewers.

Phoenixking
11-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I can tell you this if yiu are in need of *looks around* special new elixers *looks around again* meet me in the 'alley' *points at a bowling area* talk to....BOB he will guide you through the rest

Ok you have caught me!
I have created a 'blackmarket' no ne knows except for some poeple but now that i have been found out in the forums everynight 10:00pm-2:00am cst i go to a random town in a dark shifty character i name it shifty. I run around town and look for poeple i give them a lil sample of what i sell and they ask for more i say IF YOU WANT THIS CRYSTILLINE LEATHER! Pay me 100k the players want it want it want it that they will buy it

JaytB
11-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I can tell you this if yiu are in need of *looks around* special new elixers *looks around again* meet me in the 'alley' *points at a bowling area* talk to....BOB he will guide you through the rest

Ok you have caught me!
I have created a 'blackmarket' no ne knows except for some poeple but now that i have been found out in the forums everynight 10:00pm-2:00am cst i go to a random town in a dark shifty character i name it shifty. I run around town and look for poeple i give them a lil sample of what i sell and they ask for more i say IF YOU WANT THIS CRYSTILLINE LEATHER! Pay me 100k the players want it want it want it that they will buy it

Oooh, so THAT's what AoA's do? :p

Zeus
11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Oooh, so THAT's what AoA's do? :p

LOL!

Phoenixking
11-03-2011, 06:11 PM
No! Apollo just goofs it up in pvp being a grammar natzi :P lol i have done that once christmas past

blox
11-03-2011, 09:19 PM
either black market is cs/auction in balefort or its some type of guild/group, So anyways talk to guild charter knight if there is a black market@