View Full Version : This is a good idea

Azerothraven
01-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Ok so we all know STS announced to kill 4 games off to focus more on AL. Yay!!!... for us AL fans!
This will bring back a lot of the veteran players I think.

Why not host a forum event to show the community some love. We have been asking for 1 for many years now and if you guys truly want to do change/ improve. Let’s see it?

P.s. I know it’s not gonna be easy for sts since it’s not been planned it but when you put effort into it, we really appreciate it and love you for it.

What do you guys think? Any ideas to help out our beloved devs?

Lethoiun
01-13-2018, 05:03 PM
No ideas ATM but I'm excited!!!

Paw
01-13-2018, 05:55 PM
I have the total opposite view on forum events and feel like its a step backwards instead of forwards for 2 reasons. Firstly not everyone is active on forums or may not have access and secondly and more importantly i feel sts is better off spending their time and effort on improving the game as a forum event isnt really something that will make or break the future of this game.

P.S On the other hand i wouldnt mind committed and active forum members hosting some events etc to keep themselves and others entertained while the devs focus on the game.

Patrickbr
01-13-2018, 06:31 PM
I swear this is BINGO for all fans and game lovers I am so excited and can't wait anymore :( haha :D

Sethyates
01-15-2018, 11:48 AM
nice idea I like it a lot

Sent from my RCT6773W42B using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
01-15-2018, 04:03 PM
Tour of arlor 2.0 ? We do have more maps now :)

Fyrce
01-16-2018, 02:43 AM
Tour of arlor as well as some pvp tournaments were put up by the players. Volunteers?

PsychoNuke
01-16-2018, 09:13 AM
Hmm.. A very small percentage of people who play the game are on forums.. don't think if it will be worth studio's time.
They have already taken few initiatives, let them finish that 1st :)

Azerothraven
01-16-2018, 11:54 AM
Hmm.. A very small percentage of people who play the game are on forums.. don't think if it will be worth studio's time.
They have already taken few initiatives, let them finish that 1st :)

Then a very small percentage of people had a hand in making AL what it is today. I still believe forum event is due since
It is not about the quantity.

Tippertwo
01-16-2018, 01:01 PM
Nice idea. I like it :) no ideas yet but I’ll post if I think of something.
Just keep in mind the devs are already very busy. This would be fun if they’re up for it :D

PsychoNuke
01-17-2018, 12:31 AM
Then a very small percentage of people had a hand in making AL what it is today. I still believe forum event is due since
It is not about the quantity.

Not really, AL community is not only people on forum. In-game players contribute to changes as well, because its not made solely on forum suggestions/complaints but in-game statistics as well. Anyway, what kind of event is on your mind?