PDA

View Full Version : quick question to devs

The Flash
11-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Whats up with the daily deals there all over the place. I missed the polly eventhough it was still before midnite (thankfully you guys let me buy it) and just now the x4 elixer is gone and its only 7pm. Is there a formula to how long stuff last so i can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance and just dont want to miss stuff thats all.

Silentarrow
11-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Whats up with the daily deals there all over the place. I missed the polly eventhough it was still before midnite (thankfully you guys let me buy it) and just now the x4 elixer is gone and its only 7pm. Is there a formula to how long stuff last so i can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance and just dont want to miss stuff thats all.

They can last a random amount of time. The pattern lately has been. Item1-7hours Item1 again-24 hours. Item 2-24hrs-item3-7hrs-item 3 again 24 hrs.

wvhills
11-03-2011, 08:19 AM
You should see a countdown timer that let's you know how much longer you have to buy it.

Gluttony
11-03-2011, 08:36 AM
You should see a countdown timer that let's you know how much longer you have to buy it.

The countdown timer is broken and I think it's a known issue, I at the very least put it in a bug report I made recently HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41077-Deal-of-the-day-issues) complete with screenshots. As for the actual time, they are still 24 hour deals but it resets at an incorrect interval, for me it resets at 07:00:00 before expiration. I'm not sure it's that way for everyone else but you still have 24 hours to catch every deal of the day.

The title is misleading if you want to speak directly to the devs you should send a pm or email. It may even get changed to reflect the content within this thread.

blox
11-03-2011, 09:42 PM
the countdown timer still goes if u in the background with the updates, enter towne, change char,

NECROREAPER
11-04-2011, 01:30 AM
The timer is also set to the STS home time located in Dallas, TX so any and all time presets are based of off Dallas time