PDA

View Full Version : Still have energy's?

scarysmerf
01-14-2018, 01:15 PM
For some reason after the winter event cool down I still have crafted energy kits
I thought STS was deleting all crafted energy's and essence's no complaints here just confused why?

Xxkayakxx
01-14-2018, 01:45 PM
Only ones complaining are people like me that deleted them all xD
Many people kept it and obviusly don’t complain about xD

Oakmaiden
01-14-2018, 09:02 PM
Lol , let the cat out of the bag....

PsychoNuke
01-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Its not easy to delete massive number of items from db at once, it impacts performance, also require downtime. Not sure if 30mins was enough for them to handle it.
Unless its visible for everyone, then it might be scheduled for later, possibly next boot?

Xxkayakxx
01-15-2018, 05:51 AM
Its not easy to delete massive number of items from db at once, it impacts performance, also require downtime. Not sure if 30mins was enough for them to handle it.
Unless its visible for everyone, then it might be scheduled for later, possibly next boot?

Could be. The issue is that they announced the removal and still there.....
Would be nice to have a sticky on this, so people like me that DELETED THEM AAALLLLLL (as I spam in guildchat sometimes for fun xD) will not feel as stupid as I feel now xD
By the way is not a big issue personally, as I never run event lb. Just to be more at ease reaching my events goals (usually plat tier for prize/title/whatever) with some energy in advance.
Let’s see :)

Carapace
01-15-2018, 12:08 PM
The Energy removal is in the process, but is going to take some time. We originally planned to do it while the server was down for maintenance on Thursday, however it it would have taken over 3 hours! Currently there is a script running while the server is live that is purging energy at about 10k a batch. It should all be gone by the time the next energy event hits.

Sorry for the confusion!