View Full Version : Character rename

Patrickbr
01-14-2018, 02:03 PM
Would you guys like to see STS next expansion put character rename for story token 300 tokens only once in 6 month we can change name? =)

Avaree
01-14-2018, 10:36 PM
Names changes should stay the way they are, or none at all (:

Lethoiun
01-15-2018, 12:43 AM
30 plat isn't hard to get from offers or you can spend a couple dollars

Xxkayakxx
01-15-2018, 05:55 AM
Rename is fine like this also for me.
By the way the hard thing is to find a “good” name !!! Spent hours last time getting something of my taste....

Alwarez
01-15-2018, 10:47 AM
Better put something else for story tokens, like armors with stats slightly worse than nightmare

marsu4u
01-15-2018, 03:17 PM
Names changes should stay the way they are, or none at all (:

+1 I agree annoying when people change names expecially after they do filthy things using a certain IGN and want to just act like it never happened with a new IGN

Ucamaeben
01-15-2018, 03:23 PM
I’ve thought about changing my name But then I thought, what for? The one thing I can tell you is that my name starting with a “U” is not good for getting invited to parties as I am way at the end of the alphabetical list.

Thanks to all of you that scroll to the bottom of your friends list and invite me!

(I know I’m whining). Have a great and lucky 🍀 drop day!

Patrickbr
01-15-2018, 06:41 PM
+1 I agree annoying when people change names expecially after they do filthy things using a certain IGN and want to just act like it never happened with a new IGNThat's why I said we could only rename it once per sixth month ( only one time in 6 month)

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Fytheo
01-16-2018, 02:38 AM
I think this is great idea. Many states does not have normal platinum offers, so they can not change their in-game name. It should be great thing if there in game will be this option.

+1 From me.

Odesláno z mého SM-J500F pomocí Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
01-16-2018, 12:14 PM
I’ve thought about changing my name But then I thought, what for? The one thing I can tell you is that my name starting with a “U” is not good for getting invited to parties as I am way at the end of the alphabetical list.

Thanks to all of you that scroll to the bottom of your friends list and invite me!

(I know I’m whining). Have a great and lucky �� drop day!

Totally understand you !!!!
Damm me and when I choose a xxname!!! XD
Next one will be aakayakaa!!!!

tristan15
01-18-2018, 03:25 PM
hmm they should make name chance tradable so u can buy it as an item a (and sell) but make it that way you can only change very few weeks..

WilliamTheFighter
01-18-2018, 03:32 PM
Totally understand you !!!!
Damm me and when I choose a xxname!!! XD
Next one will be aakayakaa!!!!Naaa you like to be down the list!!

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
01-18-2018, 03:44 PM
Naaa you like to be down the list!!

At least in friend list to be a little higher would be nice for mais invitations xD
And aakayakaa make me laugh idk why xD

WilliamTheFighter
01-18-2018, 04:25 PM
At least in friend list to be a little higher would be nice for mais invitations xD
And aakayakaa make me laugh idk why xDMe too ahaha seems a japan expression xD