PDA

View Full Version : Bug shuyal arena

Fytheo
01-16-2018, 09:42 AM
Just alert for sts...

We killed 4th boss and then there have been spawned 5th one... All rounds... I think its bug. Can you fix that?

Odesláno z mého SM-J500F pomocí Tapatalk

Avaree
01-16-2018, 09:52 AM
Are you sure it wasnt the boss for the Child’s play ap?

Kershy
01-16-2018, 12:14 PM
It's not a bug! You're just lucky enough to get him! He grants the child's play AP.

Korabiv
01-16-2018, 12:49 PM
I think if I'm understanding this correctly, normally in arena you fight 4 bosses but this time a fifth boss spawned after your killed the fourth. Idk if this is concidered a bug or not but its very easy to duplicate it. All you need to do is after the third boss is killed, have 2 people in your party talk to the guy in order to start the next round. However, have one of these people just sit at the window telling the guy that you are ready. Your party then kills the fourth boss without that person and then the person who is waiting at the window clicks on the we are ready button. A fifth boss will then appear, who really is useless as it doesnt drop another arena chest, only whatever normal arena bosses drop. Hope this all made sense but I know this has been around for awhile and has been reported before.

Paw
01-16-2018, 03:50 PM
This bugs been around forever and mentioned in many threads before. Surprised its not been fixed yet

Motherless_Child
01-16-2018, 05:07 PM
This bugs been around forever and mentioned in many threads before. Surprised its not been fixed yet

LOL.... Yeah...... Hopefully Tech Support can get with the OP and help resolve this glitch.......

Fytheo
01-17-2018, 12:53 AM
Are you sure it wasnt the boss for the Child’s play ap?No it wasn't. Every time it is random boss like Captain Ruger or Frostir...

Odesláno z mého SM-J500F pomocí Tapatalk