PDA

View Full Version : Re-egg system

Kershy
01-16-2018, 12:42 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one but have you ever made an alt character on the same account your main is and you regret making it but you don't want to delete it because you opened such a good pet on that alt?

Well, I was thinking about this and it came to my mind that would be cool to have an option (or something bought with tokens) that allows us to re-egg our pets and make them non tradeable (only stashable) so it won't affect the market.

I also thought that this would affect in some way the Achievement Points and the amount of pets we have.. but I have nothing else to say related to that...

What do you all think?

pooball-AL
01-17-2018, 12:27 PM
Good idea
+1

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Qevy
01-17-2018, 12:54 PM
Niceeeeeee +1

DalleManden
01-17-2018, 01:55 PM
It will affect the market, just not how you think it would. If they are non trade-able, there wouldn't be a need for many players to buy new eggs, if they could simply just swap them a long characters between stretches of time. This means that the demand for eggs will drop, and therefore the supply will be higher making the prices lower. Of course it won't affect the market as much as if they were trade-able, but it still has consequences - although i'm still for the idea :)

Flamesofanger
01-17-2018, 07:04 PM
No thanks, this will render newly looted eggs to lose 50% of there original value due to a bunch of re-eggs and opening eggs without the need to purchase a new egg to support the seller and then the re-eggs and opening eggs will just be a repeated endless cycle.....

Kershy
01-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Regarding the last 2 replies, I think that increasing the cost of getting the thing that would allow u to re egg would be helpful.. or after you re-egg and open it on other char it could make the eggs non re-eggable if that makes any sense.

I wanna hear other comments!

Murkyyy
01-22-2018, 11:40 PM
I like the idea but I do see the flaws in it like the others said.

johnsr
01-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Make Re-Egging a lootable item and that should solve the problems.

Albatroszz
02-04-2018, 02:28 PM
A possible solution perhaps-
Just like you get a free rename with each opened pet, make also a one time re-egg for story tokens then a platinum option after that. But only to apply to non achievement pets. Or if will take you below number of pets achievement level.

I too have regretted open pets to my different chars. I only slot eggs now. I would definitely use re-egg option if i could :(

Kershy
02-04-2018, 05:42 PM
A possible solution perhaps-
Just like you get a free rename with each opened pet, make also a one time re-egg for story tokens then a platinum option after that. But only to apply to non achievement pets. Or if will take you below number of pets achievement level.

I too have regretted open pets to my different chars. I only slot eggs now. I would definitely use re-egg option if i could :(Thats a great idea

im jeff
02-07-2018, 09:14 PM
i have over 25m of pets and i wish i can reegg them :///

wowdah
02-13-2018, 05:34 PM
No, market would crash.

yofyo
02-13-2018, 09:18 PM
-1 people can abuse the system by opening eggs just to get APs and re-egging would cause a market to crash