PDA

View Full Version : Maus After Update

Ucamaeben
01-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Has anyone noticed maus being more difficult? I’m getting pushed, stunned, and cursed like crazy, it seems, after update. Maybe it’s just me but I was talking with some guildies, a mage and rogue, and they noticed differences too.

Maybe it’s just the lag? I hope to see you all in game and goodluck!

Kakashis
01-17-2018, 09:24 AM
Doesn't feel much different to me. U need a stronger team

Susanne
01-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Feels different to me too. All in one 'strong' party got one shot.

Flamesofanger
01-17-2018, 10:11 AM
It's just bad luck, better luck next time then.

Motherless_Child
01-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Seems it has buffed up a bit (primarily speaking of Graveyard), and it's a good thing.....

Now that it's buffed and you cannot just effortlessly cut through it no matter your build (primarily speaking of Graveyard), ,maybe people will begin to see the errors in things like "using deary ring", "warriors waiting for mages to pull, lead, taunt", "mages breaking up well packed together mobs with GALE", "using speed sets to uncontrollable break the speed limit with a complete lack of mob mechanics in mind" (it's like they just put on the speed sets and then they just "VroomIGoRealFast (lol))..............

+1000 to Somberholt buff..................

Ucamaeben
01-17-2018, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone, maybe I’m just seeing things 🤩

Azerothraven
01-17-2018, 11:16 AM
I feel mob definately is fine but feels like a gl needs a buff

Kairihearts
01-17-2018, 11:11 PM
Mabye m7 is on the way? Thats why its a little harder?

Ucamaeben
01-18-2018, 07:24 AM
Maus 7 would be sick! Make it like a giant treasure room like a maus Deary Island! 😛

Avaree
01-18-2018, 07:42 AM
Hi Ucam (:

I ran maus 5/6 quite a bit yesterday with mixed parties. Only thing I noticed was the maps were bigger, and maybe an extra mage in a mob here or there.

As far as you getting pushed and stunned, I think its in the mechanics of the parties you were in. There are so many elements that can make the maps feel more difficult, from bad timing of skills, lacking the proper pets, weaps used, and party make up.

Many rogues I have seen use dragon daggers. They just run to the middle of the mob and charge auto to stun lock the mobs. Then they stay there until the warrior and mage(s) kills the biggest threats in the mobs.

When really should take out the biggest threat first, and let the mage(s) in party to CC. Because really, whats a party worth if its entire dmg got nerfed by the witches? Or the 1/2 the party getting stunned in a group giant baddies?

Everyone runs different, but when a party works well together, and knows their job, the maus maps are extremely fun and rewarding.

Ucamaeben
01-18-2018, 04:19 PM
I ran today and I agree with the party skills makes a difference. I also think that the game was really laggy.

I tend to play with a “flow” and rhythm. When I’m running with Feb, Susie, Eleasah, Billanouse, or Friasihabu; it’s lights out, love my guild mates. There’s a familiarity and they put up with my bad jokes!

I’m best when I’m in my mode and I think the lagging as threw me off. I was better today. Thanks everyone and shout out to Extreme Legion!

Susanne
01-18-2018, 06:00 PM
Thankyou Cam. Yes..we know each others ways and it's got to the stage where we are practically telepathic. Great teamwork is essential and it's what we have. P.S. There's nothing wrong with your legs..they can't half shift. :)

Jawr
01-18-2018, 06:02 PM
Maybe curse got more OP than usual but dunno..

Ucamaeben
01-19-2018, 10:56 AM
There is a lot of mages. The worst I’ve seen is 2 witches, 3 mages and two giants in a mob. Talk about ridiculousness, omg!

Suentous PO
01-19-2018, 02:11 PM
I feel mob definately is fine but feels like a gl needs a buff

nononononono

Lojack
01-19-2018, 02:37 PM
Somberholt / Mausoleum difficulty hasn't been touched in quite a while

Ucamaeben
01-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Thanks Lojack! Always good to hear straight from the horses mouth. Have a great weekend!

Jawr
01-19-2018, 04:03 PM
Fav dev since day one, God bless you.