PDA

View Full Version : Bed Time

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 04:02 AM
Although I must go to bed, I have not changed my mind, I Like Pie!

Nuff said.

G'NIGHT!

Treenire
11-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Lol, nomnom nom

ExperimentNebulaCore
11-03-2011, 05:29 AM
-.- i heared my name! (Look at my characters names in sig spot)

Silentarrow
11-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Umm...

Unmillione
11-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Pie, hmm I don't like pie it tastes weird...

Recalls song: It's a long way to the shop, if you want a sasauge roll! :cool:

Phoenixking
11-03-2011, 06:38 AM
It seems new members are new to and supposedly senior memners are one too

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 09:03 AM
It seems new members are new to and supposedly senior memners are one too

What ever do you mean? :D

MoarPewPew
11-03-2011, 09:10 AM

He means that people need to post random threads like this in offtopic.

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 09:52 AM

He means that people need to post random threads like this in offtopic.

I would post in off topic but it says I don't have permission. Actually the exact phrase is "You do no have permission to access this area." So, with that being said, and not being able to access Off Topic, I posted to general discussion. It's my general discussion involving how I like pie. Blueberry Pie is delicious! If my posting bothers you, maybe you should have some pie too & cheer up! I sincerely hope you have a most wonderful day :rolleyes:

WoundedEagle
11-03-2011, 10:41 AM
I would post in off topic but it says I don't have permission. Actually the exact phrase is "You do no have permission to access this area." So, with that being said, and not being able to access Off Topic, I posted to general discussion. It's my general discussion involving how I like pie. Blueberry Pie is delicious! If my posting bothers you, maybe you should have some pie too & cheer up! I sincerely hope you have a most wonderful day :rolleyes:
You could always PM a dev. And for future Referrence, don't post it at all if you can't post in the correct section.

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 10:54 AM
You could always PM a dev. And for future Referrence, don't post it at all if you can't post in the correct section.

Excuse me if this is harsh but i'll post what I want where I want. Some people like me, some people don't. Some people agree with me some people don't. But when it's all said and done, I am harming no one. Especially you!

Have a bright shiny day.

Skeletonlord
11-03-2011, 10:59 AM
you can post wherever u want but we can advise you

WoundedEagle
11-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Excuse me if this is harsh but i'll post what I want where I want. Some people like me, some people don't. Some people agree with me some people don't. But when it's all said and done, I am harming no one. Especially you!

Have a bright shiny day.
Say what you want, but this could just be considered spam if looked at. Yeah, to be honest, you kind of annoy me on forums. It's irking. But I still have to enforce the rules. I'm not trying to be rude, just asking you to take responsibility.

ninjaduck
11-03-2011, 11:05 AM
a flame a day keeps the Flip away!... not!

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 11:26 AM

Have a bright shiny day.
Say what you want, but this could just be considered spam if looked at. Yeah, to be honest, you kind of annoy me on forums. It's irking. But I still have to enforce the rules. I'm not trying to be rude, just asking you to take responsibility.

I concur. You're one of my favorite people too. I can agree with you that there are some people I do and don't like on forums. Things I find fun & humorous might not be to you and others but is to some. Not everyone thinks or acts alike. Nor should they. Sorry you don't like me and I offend you but I'm not gonna stop posting and being who I am to suit your needs.

Maybe it was spam. I can see that opinion. It was all meant in fun. Is spam wrong? Yes it is but really it's not harming anyone.

It's like bumping threads. Says in the T.O.S. that thread bumping is prohibited but I see that a lot too. Is it annoying? To some, yes it is but it still continues. Does it hurt anyone? Not at all.

I hope your day gets better and you find something better to do than to be a forum troll patrol.

WoundedEagle
11-03-2011, 12:10 PM
I concur. You're one of my favorite people too. I can agree with you that there are some people I do and don't like on forums. Things I find fun & humorous might not be to you and others but is to some. Not everyone thinks or acts alike. Nor should they. Sorry you don't like me and I offend you but I'm not gonna stop posting and being who I am to suit your needs.

Maybe it was spam. I can see that opinion. It was all meant in fun. Is spam wrong? Yes it is but really it's not harming anyone.

It's like bumping threads. Says in the T.O.S. that thread bumping is prohibited but I see that a lot too. Is it annoying? To some, yes it is but it still continues. Does it hurt anyone? Not at all.

I hope your day gets better and you find something better to do than to be a forum troll patrol.
No worries buddy. Just a tiring day. It's not that I don't like you, an I hope I didn't come off rude, it's just I was trying to mold your next thoughts when this comes up. And call me what you will, that my job. And Haters gone hate buddy. If I'm a hater, ignore me :)

Battlelock
11-03-2011, 12:38 PM

No worries buddy. Just a tiring day. It's not that I don't like you, an I hope I didn't come off rude, it's just I was trying to mold your next thoughts when this comes up. And call me what you will, that my job. And Haters gone hate buddy. If I'm a hater, ignore me :)

I don't hate nor dislike anyone. Everyone has opinions. You have yours. I have mine. Ours happen to conflict a lot apparently :D it is what it is.

I really don't post, reply, necropost in the hopes of aggravating anyone or igniting a flame war. I try to have fun and lighten things up. Although, apparently, I seem to come across that way to people sometimes. Not my intentions.

So if I "irk" you then I apologize. I don't mean to bust any bubbles. I'm just trying to make new ones.

Samhayne
11-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Battleock,

Welcome to the forums. We would ask that you please refrain from posting frivolous threads to the forums. The Pocket Legends forums are for discussion of Pocket Legends subjects, etc. If you want to discuss off topic material, please use the off topic forums at

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?19-Off-Topic-Discussion

Thanks!

Thread closed.