PDA

View Full Version : Hauntlet Bug? Urgent!!

YeaSheGamez
01-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Ok here we go. So ive been farming hauntlet for pve kills, and ive been using the quest to teleport there fast instead of walking through Kraag.

The issue here is that the daily hauntlet quest ive been using started teleporting me to Chancel instead of hauntlet. Your probably thinking: try going in directly through the hauntlet portal, well i did that and it teleported me to kraag.

So i thought "Maybe the game thinks im botting and did this to stop the botting" and If this is the case. I DO NOT bott. Ive spent to much real money to be banned over something like that.

I am a very dedicated farmer and i spend hours on hours every day farming in hauntlet. Today i did a little extra runs maybe thats why the game is doing this?

Or was this done by the hands of one of the Devs?

I just want to run hauntlet. I dont care what needs to be done for me to do that. If the devs would like to check my account for botting please do so clear this up and let me get back to my farming.

Any helpful suggestions/advice would be very much appreciated.

IGN: Deviantvvish

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
01-17-2018, 11:58 AM
Ok. Im assuming it's a bug. After i posted this and logged back on it let me run hauntlet again....the devs should still look into this though.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-17-2018, 03:37 PM
Same thing just happened to my pt in maus 3. After boss we went into portal to go to maus 4. All of us were sent to different towns. Hope STS looks into this soon.

danishahmed
01-19-2018, 03:05 PM
Same thing just happened to my pt in maus 3. After boss we went into portal to go to maus 4. All of us were sent to different towns. Hope STS looks into this soon.There's no "portal" for m4 it was probably arcane deary portal which have 1/5 chance of teleporting to deary islan or u will be sent to cities

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

frynoodlez
01-20-2018, 01:50 AM
There's no "portal" for m4 it was probably arcane deary portal which have 1/5 chance of teleporting to deary islan or u will be sent to cities

No it wasn't, it seems the glitch has fixed, but it literally sent players to towns when entering normal maps.

Oakmaiden
01-21-2018, 01:31 PM
There's no "portal" for m4 it was probably arcane deary portal which have 1/5 chance of teleporting to deary islan or u will be sent to cities

Portal/gate same thing duh , how else u think ppl get to next map? Deary portals r pink and obviously different.