PDA

View Full Version : Most desired rare pets/ items?

Pages : 1 [2]

Kershy
01-22-2018, 07:51 AM
Idk if these have been mentioned before but regarding the title of the thread I think most desirable items (imo) are:

Arcane shard/fossil

Vials of ectoplasm (or however they're called, they're rare atm)

First arcane weapons (bb hooks, ollerus and kershal)

Himingleva, Villi and Uller's sets

Undying Orb (not sure about this but would be cool to see more uses of it)

Para/eye gems.. no.. pls no...we already have jewels for that.

As for pets I would say that the egg event fixes everything...

I might have other items later but nothing more atm.

Rosybuds
01-22-2018, 09:34 AM
I would Love too see at least 2,3 Arcane Pets drop in maps not just from chests, Also more vanity like the ice-Spirit for rogues thats what you call vanity and that medusa head was amazing Graphics with those snakes.
Just a little more thought into the vanity & No re-colours of old vanity.
Gold & Silver, Vanity I keep telling you guys in the questionaires you send Vanity that sparkles not luminous
Plus you know how much we love our Aura’s,
But only certain players got them I didnt even know their were winter ones till after the event as I never seen any till then And mostly on the same players. Or they are selling for £29,£33 Million No offence but thats just crazy Gold for an Aura
For Normal players that aint and never will be sitting with £150Mill or more So No Chance of a lot of us getting them.
So how about adding some Aura’s too certain vanity like what you did with the mage staff the Kershal. (think thats how you spell it lol)
And someone all ready says White wings.
Id be here all day with ideas so I’ll stop now as that should be enough too give you some ideas....
So Glad Ypur asking what people would like Much it’s Appreciated 🛍

Rosybuds
01-22-2018, 09:49 AM
I would Love too see at least 2,3 Arcane Pets drop in maps not just from chests, Also more vanity like the ice-Spirit for rogues thats what you call vanity and that medusa head was amazing Graphics with those snakes.
Just a little more thought into the vanity & No re-colours of old vanity.
Gold & Silver, Vanity I keep telling you guys in the questionaires you send Vanity that sparkles not luminous
Plus you know how much we love our Aura’s,
But only certain players got them I didnt even know their were winter ones till after the event as I never seen any till then And mostly on the same players. Or they are selling for £29,£33 Million No offence but thats just crazy Gold for an Aura
For Normal players that aint and never will be sitting with £150Mill or more So No Chance of a lot of us getting them.
So how about adding some Aura’s too certain vanity like what you did with the mage staff the Kershal. (think thats how you spell it lol)
And someone all ready says White wings.
Id be here all day with ideas so I’ll stop now as that should be enough too give you some ideas....
So Glad Ypur asking what people would like Much it’s Appreciated 🛍

I‘ve not got an edit button under my posts So cant fix
So glad your asking what people would like it’s much appreciated.
instead ypur * Has the Edit button been removed ?

Justg
01-22-2018, 11:19 AM
As always, we appreciate your passion.