PDA

View Full Version : should i go for babar helmet

arischal
11-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Should I try to level my commando to 36 and get the Babar the elephant helmet, or should I bring my engineer to 35? He is currently 26. Or actually level my bear from 57- 60? My mage is maxed out with demonic wand set and cop/soh combo. I am just wondering your opinions might be. It's tough balancing two elite lvl games. Lol

BodMaster
11-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Ummm do you mean the Arbiters Helm (PINKKKK).

Only person that can answer that one is you buddy :p

Leveled my main Com to 36 now on my Op then for my Engi, still not sure if im going to get both to level 35 then go for 36 though. Guess it depends which game you find more fun or people on PL or SL that can keep you company though the long grinding sessions.

Kakatoa91
11-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Should I try to level my commando to 36 and get the Babar the elephant helmet, or should I bring my engineer to 35? He is currently 26. Or actually level my bear from 57- 60? My mage is maxed out with demonic wand set and cop/soh combo. I am just wondering your opinions might be. It's tough balancing two elite lvl games. Lol

Well, if I didnt play SL that much, since the game was out, my bear would have been 61 in PL about this week or next one lol.
(Non plat elixir) Still stuck halfway at 60,5. Probably goin to miss the shield.
Cop will stay orphan. :mad:

Im about to cap my Op in SL. Dont think Ill lvl my other avatars in here right away, since I need to hunt for gear and recipe.

Its up to you what to lvl, but imo it would be nice if you cap one. Vanity gear given for cap are limited as you know. It will stop when new cap will increase. So dont miss the chance to get one, unless you dont care or hate long expiin. If so just lvl an other avatar to 35. Babar helmet is still nice, Op is so dull. :(

I dont have more time to play fully the 2 games. Got busy life. Only did the halloween farmin in PL lately. At the moment, SL has priority :)

ninjaduck
11-03-2011, 12:00 PM
you melted my head :grief:

arischal
11-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Ummm do you mean the Arbiters Helm (PINKKKK).

Only person that can answer that one is you buddy :p

Leveled my main Com to 36 now on my Op then for my Engi, still not sure if im going to get both to level 35 then go for 36 though. Guess it depends which game you find more fun or people on PL or SL that can keep you company though the long grinding sessions.

Well it does look like the cross between an ant and elephant ... minus the trunk. I'm gonna go for the 36 since MT fang is coming out before Thanksgiving, and wont play sl much after that till next update

arischal
11-03-2011, 12:06 PM
you melted my head :grief:

If you didn't know, my posts are ment to melt heads. Yours was just the first successful melting

BodMaster
11-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Well it does look like the cross between an ant and elephant ... minus the trunk. I'm gonna go for the 36 since MT fang is coming out before Thanksgiving, and wont play sl much after that till next update

Haha true :p (Predator's mask)

Good choice, I still have to level my Bear at least to 59.. 56 still.. :O

Like Kaka said always nice to have at least one of the Cap Vanity, always exclusive so only chance to get them is now lol ;)

Skeletonlord
11-03-2011, 02:20 PM

I think you should level up to 36 if you can. I am 31 currently not very long till 32, so id get to 36. Your 57 mage in pocket Legends is ok to keep at the lvl

Rodvik
11-03-2011, 02:32 PM
36, what if the vanity 36 helm is part of a set? You dont want everything except the head piece! O_O

arischal
11-03-2011, 03:43 PM

I think you should level up to 36 if you can. I am 31 currently not very long till 32, so id get to 36. Your 57 mage in pocket Legends is ok to keep at the lvl

My mage is 61 LOL. Bear is only 57 with cop I am going to 36 in sl

arischal
11-03-2011, 03:47 PM

Haha true :p (Predator's mask)

Good choice, I still have to level my Bear at least to 59.. 56 still.. :O

Like Kaka said always nice to have at least one of the Cap Vanity, always exclusive so only chance to get them is now lol ;)

It would look like the predators helmet if it weren't for the ears and 6 eyes

Conradin
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
go for 36- that helm is dope.

Jugernugett
11-04-2011, 05:53 AM
36 is cap and 60 isn't so go for 36