PDA

View Full Version : 2018-01-18 Content Update

TzatOps
01-18-2018, 12:32 PM
+ The "Arc Saber" relic, a product of Dr. Kriegberg's research, can now be looted at Levels 31 and above.
+ Custom "Death Rakes," a relic of Ral'Hess debauchery in Old Town, can also be looted at Levels 31 and up.
+ Consult the Weapons Dealer in the Old Town Hospital for special "Forbidden" versions (Levels 36 and 41 only).
+ Look for the Weapons Dealer in the depths of the Subway for Level 42 versions of the Arc Saber and Death Rake!

Iotus
01-18-2018, 01:02 PM
thank you for the update!

Mezderak
01-18-2018, 01:30 PM
You have to find weapon dealer , do they drop? Or are only purchased?

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
01-18-2018, 02:29 PM
for the arc saber (42) the visual effect of this weapon can be seen by other players but when a player equips it on themselves it doesn't show the effect. It literally looks like star wars sabers being turned on and off while other players see it. (sorry if poor analogy) can you please make it so when people have it equipped they can see it also??
Also, if it stuns/hits other people the effect of it is visibly low, it doesn't look like anything has hit others. Any chance to increase its visual effects when it hits others. Please?
Other than that they are both great weapons. TY for them!

Cinco
01-18-2018, 02:30 PM
You have to find weapon dealer , do they drop? Or are only purchased?

"Forbidden" Relics are only purchased. Standard Relics drop as loot.

Mezderak
01-18-2018, 02:30 PM
"Forbidden" Relics are only purchased. Standard Relics drop as loot.Thank you cinco :)

Wontwang
01-18-2018, 02:35 PM
So it drops anywhere in campaign maps only? Or the newer maps such as old town and subway?

Cinco
01-18-2018, 02:53 PM
So it drops anywhere in campaign maps only? Or the newer maps such as old town and subway?

Both. If you're looking for the Level 31 and 36's you should farm content at those levels.
For the higher-level weapons, look to Old Town, the Hotel, the Hospital... and the Subway (lower level especially).

Wontwang
01-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Both. If you're looking for the Level 31 and 36's you should farm content at those levels.
For the higher-level weapons, look to Old Town, the Hotel, the Hospital... and the Subway (lower level especially).
Thanks Cinco.

Tinkerbelldoll
01-18-2018, 03:51 PM
Thank you so much !

LeonreiAxel
01-18-2018, 11:56 PM
where we can farm those weapon ?

Prexop
01-19-2018, 03:32 PM
Any Star Legends Update ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Cinco
01-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Any Star Legends Update ?

Nothing specific to share right now but I am working on some cool stuff for Star Legends also.
The game has enjoyed a resurgence of players and a surprising number of new accounts in the recent past.
I think it would be awesome to add something fresh to the Star Legends realm ;-)

Prexop
01-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Nothing specific to share right now but I am working on some cool stuff for Star Legends also.
The game has enjoyed a resurgence of players and a surprising number of new accounts in the recent past.
I think it would be awesome to add something fresh to the Star Legends realm ;-)

Thanks for the reply , Star Legends is one of the best games Spacetime has , lots of people like me are waiting for new stuff to keep playing the wonderful game you guys gave us , we will be waiting for the things you have for us!!! Thanks!!!

Iotus
01-19-2018, 06:16 PM
Whats the drop rate for the different weapons? Just curious.

Cinco
01-19-2018, 07:00 PM
I'm not at the office right now and don't have access to the exact figure... but I can say that the rate is numerically identical to the first Relic Weapons we introduced in Dark Legends. Thus these items are extremely rare. :-)

Almohada
01-19-2018, 08:10 PM
So u can farm lvl 42 relics or the max lvl avariable it´s 41?

Thanks for the update :chuncky:

japan
01-19-2018, 08:52 PM
Cinco why are these new weapons so slow? They're supposed to be quick melee weapons but they take the same amount of time to charge and attack as a heavy/two handed weapon like the harg kyth hammer relic, gargoyle winged axe relic and the serrated wing axes relic

They're very hard to use and confusing since we try to attack quickly with them (to turn on their stun/burn effects) but they take forever to load and attack

Also I cant even tell when the burn effect for the arc weapons is activated, there like no visual effect

Please improve their DPS and charging/attack speeds

Also the rakes of dread look dont look right when equipped they look like theyre hanging off the thumb

Mezderak
01-20-2018, 03:08 AM
I'm not at the office right now and don't have access to the exact figure... but I can say that the rate is numerically identical to the first Relic Weapons we introduced in Dark Legends. Thus these items are extremely rare. :-)Thank you Cinco for your time and effort you put listening to us :) keep up your amazing work for all Legends games

Iotus
01-20-2018, 04:00 AM
I'm not at the office right now and don't have access to the exact figure... but I can say that the rate is numerically identical to the first Relic Weapons we introduced in Dark Legends. Thus these items are extremely rare. :-)

Thanks for the answer! Last question, how do you farm subway? Seems like nobody really knows.

Cinco
01-20-2018, 02:37 PM
Starting in the Vampire District, head down to the 13th Street station. Take a left and then a right. Go past all of the subway train entrances until you find "a crack in the wall." Go through it to farm the Old Town Subway.

Atomiclegend
01-20-2018, 11:23 PM
Ty for Update Cinco.

Iotus
01-21-2018, 06:43 AM
Starting in the Vampire District, head down to the 13th Street station. Take a left and then a right. Go past all of the subway train entrances until you find "a crack in the wall." Go through it to farm the Old Town Subway.

That much I know, but how do you drop relics in subway? ^^

Mezderak
01-21-2018, 06:06 PM
Starting in the Vampire District, head down to the 13th Street station. Take a left and then a right. Go past all of the subway train entrances until you find "a crack in the wall." Go through it to farm the Old Town Subway.Are these vendors in subway a permanent edition for plat spending...

Cinco
01-22-2018, 10:30 AM
That much I know, but how do you drop relics in subway? ^^

Farm the named bosses that appear (at random intervals) throughout the subway areas.

Cinco
01-22-2018, 10:31 AM
Are these vendors in subway a permanent edition for plat spending...

Yes. Just like the vendor in the Old Town Hospital.

Mezderak
01-22-2018, 10:32 AM
Yes. Just like the vendor in the Old Town Hospital.Thank you cinco so much and have a marvelous day at the office awesome work and decision you make :):)

Prexop
01-23-2018, 07:02 PM
Hey Cinco!! When are guys are prepared for a new fresh update for Star Legends ? People like me are waiting for a new update to keep playing the game we love , I will hope I get a response from you , thanks!!

magic formula
01-28-2018, 02:49 PM
What what yaay I think its the time for me to suggest the idea the another story for do the devs return again yayyy well sir should I do or what

Prexop
02-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Cinco is there any valentines update for SL ?

archangelaeon
02-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Would love to see a Valentine's update for SL, I'd buy some plat for some items :)

Iotus
02-07-2018, 02:00 PM
It would be nice to have a new item that only drops and isn't available for plat. Working for something that barely drops and that you can buy for plat is a bit demotivating.

doomdoomdoom
02-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Farm the named bosses that appear (at random intervals) throughout the subway areas.

I know it is a low drop rate but.... does anyone know of someone who has actually dropped one in the subway yet? At least one confirmed drop might give me a little hope that the drops are working as expected down there cuz the bosses don’t seem to drop any items. I get energy and items from mobs but that is all.

Iotus
02-09-2018, 12:20 PM
I know it is a low drop rate but.... does anyone know of someone who has actually dropped one in the subway yet? At least one confirmed drop might give me a little hope that the drops are working as expected down there cuz the bosses don’t seem to drop any items. I get energy and items from mobs but that is all.

I feel the same, the fact that they don't drop anything makes it seem skeptical.

Cinco
02-09-2018, 12:52 PM
I'll be sure to increase the drop rate for these items in the next update.

Mezderak
02-09-2018, 01:01 PM
I'll be sure to increase the drop rate for these items in the next update.Thank you cinco :)

Hunter Strike
02-09-2018, 02:03 PM
+ The "Arc Saber" relic, a product of Dr. Kriegberg's research, can now be looted at Levels 31 and above.
+ Custom "Death Rakes," a relic of Ral'Hess debauchery in Old TownQUOTE also be looted at Levels 31 and up.
+ Consult the Weapons Dealer in the Old Town Hospital for special "Forbidden" versions (Levels 36 and 41 only).
+ Look for the Weapons Dealer in the depths of the Subway for Level 42 versions of the Arc Saber and Death Rake!
Nice they are really cool and helpful

Hunter Strike
02-09-2018, 02:05 PM
cool nice update

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk