PDA

View Full Version : A way to tell your friends that you got muted .

Gouiwaa9000
01-18-2018, 01:06 PM
I dont know why this wasn't implemented by now( pretty sure this was sugested a while back ) but a way to notify a friend or the person your chatting with about your mute is really needed . Right now our only option is to run around spamming cry emote but half the time people dont notice that and the results are rather awkward . Something as simple as a message popping up when you pm a muted person saying that ' player xxx is muted for 2mins ' would be enough . And if youre feeling generous allow us to reply to pms while in mute trough an extra strict filter that only allows us to say 'muted' .

Kershy
01-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Yeah I hate being muted when my friends are talking to me.

Tippertwo
01-20-2018, 09:02 PM
OMW YES!!! Thank you so much for mentioning this!!! In my case, I always got muted for typos. Highly annoying, but since I was an officer in that guild I couldnt even COMMUNICATE to my guildies not to mention my friends. Funny thing was, I had no idea what my typos even were, then there were these people who walked around full on cussing.... anyway, Infinity number of pluses and thumbs up for this idea!!!
<3 <3 <3

Lojack
01-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Seems reasonable. I put in a bug for it.

Try having a pet named "Iammuted" for those quiet times :biggrin:

Spell
01-24-2018, 11:41 PM
make the only word u can type while muted “muted”

Qevy
01-25-2018, 12:49 PM
Hmmmm..so u get always muted? XD

Btw nice idea cuz sometimes i type a curse word by fault ;-;

Gouiwaa9000
01-25-2018, 02:25 PM
Hmmmm..so u get always muted? XD

Btw nice idea cuz sometimes i type a curse word by fault ;-;

Mostly from accidental typos while attempting to talk on diffirent languages :)
....mostly.... XD

YeaSheGamez
01-27-2018, 06:56 PM
Put a symbol above their head...like a chat bubble with an X or a line through it or something like a "no smoking sign" without the cigarette in it.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

im jeff
01-27-2018, 07:19 PM
remove muting lol its quite annoying, the kids who choose to play choose to see curse words etc.

extrapayah
01-27-2018, 08:46 PM
yeah i have some trouble here, in my language, i sometime says 'ngga' which means 'no', muted few times because of it. title will be simple, looking at 'i am afk' title, but unique muted symbol will be the best.

Gouiwaa9000
01-28-2018, 10:49 AM
Put a symbol above their head...like a chat bubble with an X or a line through it or something like a "no smoking sign" without the cigarette in it.

yeah i have some trouble here, in my language, i sometime says 'ngga' which means 'no', muted few times because of it. title will be simple, looking at 'i am afk' title, but unique muted symbol will be the best.

This will only work when people are in the same map as you . Alot of the times you get muted while pming someone from Friend list or as said above , in guild chat .

Qevy
01-28-2018, 11:44 AM
This will only work when people are in the same map as you . Alot of the times you get muted while pming someone from Friend list or as said above , in guild chat .Right also the icon is very annoying in town(immagine an aim shot-like icon above those muted players ;-;) i suggest when u get muted a guild notification is posted(posted in gchat not where the counter is) and when someone pms u system tells him:*player name* is muted try again in *remaining time*(but u can still see the the messaged that he pmed it to u)

I hope u liked this cuz my thumbs are tired of typing ;-;

YeaSheGamez
01-28-2018, 04:14 PM
Right also the icon is very annoying in town(immagine an aim shot-like icon above those muted players ;-;) i suggest when u get muted a guild notification is posted(posted in gchat not where the counter is) and when someone pms u system tells him:*player name* is muted try again in *remaining time*(but u can still see the the messaged that he pmed it to u)

I hope u liked this cuz my thumbs are tired of typing ;-;A symbol beside the players name or above the head wont hurt or be annoying.( im talking about something like the Arcane deary symbol )

The guild notification can be a little much for guilds with higher amounts of players as there would be spam.

Now telling them the player your pming is muted is a good idea.