PDA

View Full Version : Future updates

Mine AGK
01-19-2018, 02:02 PM
Im hoping we get what alot of the community has been hoping we get as either a permanent thing or as an event. This being said. I hope we get to look forward to more plat sales then in previous years before. Eventually looking towards plat being tradable aswell to reduce the black market and increase revenue for sts. There would be some stipulations to prevent abuse and such. If you want me to go more into detail about tradable plat, then please leave your comments below

3pc
01-19-2018, 03:17 PM
No tradeable plat is dumb-constructive comment but as Justg said in his letter we should be expecting a lot more updates this year for PL and the rest of legacy games

Mine AGK
01-20-2018, 11:39 AM
No tradeable plat is dumb-constructive comment but as Justg said in his letter we should be expecting a lot more updates this year for PL and the rest of legacy games

You mis understand why plat should be tradable. Many players that are between the ages of 12-16 have stockpiles of gold. They have everything they want and nothing to use the gold on. This causes them to get bored and stop playing. You have people that constantly buy plat to farm with and dont really use it well. Jensmage is a great example. She doesnt farm AT ALL, until she made the 71 tourney. This caused 71 set prices to skyrocket. Thats when she ststed to farm to make gold. Some people dont like the aspect of farming for 6hrs or such just to get 1 item or complete a set. Some people just want easy gold. This would give them the option with the easy way out while also giving STS revenue in return.

Kurvy
01-20-2018, 11:47 AM
You mis understand why plat should be tradable. Many players that are between the ages of 12-16 have stockpiles of gold. They have everything they want and nothing to use the gold on. This causes them to get bored and stop playing. You have people that constantly buy plat to farm with and dont really use it well. Jensmage is a great example. She doesnt farm AT ALL, until she made the 71 tourney. This caused 71 set prices to skyrocket. Thats when she ststed to farm to make gold. Some people dont like the aspect of farming for 6hrs or such just to get 1 item or complete a set. Some people just want easy gold. This would give them the option with the easy way out while also giving STS revenue in return.

Nah this wouldnt happen, i think you forgot what platinum was. Its a PREMIUM currency ONLY for people who pay for it.

Mine AGK
01-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Nah this wouldnt happen, i think you forgot what platinum was. Its a PREMIUM currency ONLY for people who pay for it.

PREMIUM CURRENCY THAT PEOPLE WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR TO TRADE/SELL. People wont sit here and farm for 6-8hrs. Alot dont have the time as they have to work and such. This is just an easy way out for people who want gold and also purchase platinum to farm for gear to sell for gold. ONCE AGAIN. PLATINUM STILL HAS TO BE PURCHASED TO EVEN BE TRADED.