PDA

View Full Version : Hair Colors /New Face / Skin Tones

Tinkerbelldoll
01-20-2018, 07:35 AM
It would be awesome if you guys can make different shades of “Huntress Brown “ hair and “Forbidden Black” hair such as blonde , white , red , pink , blue etc . Also a new face would be cool aswell. && A option to change our skin color would be very very awesome 😊

Olivir
01-22-2018, 02:22 AM
It would be awesome if they add new faces + new hair designs for characters. I just have one request that they add wolf character both male and female. It would really look awesome!

Aphorism
01-31-2018, 02:51 PM
Vampires are well-known known for their sickly and ghostly-white complexion, but there is (or should be) diversification among creatures of the night. In Hollywood already there have been a few black vampires and let's face it who wouldn't want to look like a badass Wesley Snipes. I understand that this might not be a top priority to some players (they would prefer having ostentatious new vanity and flashy weapons) but as a person of color I would like to have the option to customize a character to my likeness. There are already characters in the story mode whom have darker complexions and it would be great if black and dark skin characters were not underrepresented or merely added as background noise.