PDA

View Full Version : Why is my device banned from game?

VenomSet
01-20-2018, 02:04 PM
Uhm, in 4 years of playing I have NEVER been banned.
Also, 2 months ago I checked in ingame (I'm pretty inactive) and I was not banned.
However, today I was thinking about coming back, but it says device ban.
Why? I didn't play in the last 2 months and I didn't do anything.
The last thing I did was selling all my stuff for 1k gold in auc house and thats I think 3-4 months now.
So what's the reason?

Tippertwo
01-20-2018, 04:35 PM
That’s definitely weird. However, I highly doubt the devs will see this post...maybe pm’ming them would be better.
Also, doing something against TOS irl that has to do with the game, such as buying gold from players, can also be illegal. Though, since you haven’t been on I doubt this would be the case. I would ask a dev privately...a lot of these banned issues don’t get answered on forums, as it’s against the TOS to post about getting banned on here.
EDIT: I’ve heard a dev say that they never give you the reason for getting banned because you would try to avoid the same mistake in the future. I think that’s reasonable, but at the same time unfair. Like people in your case, why would you get banned if you haven’t been on? I think people like you should deserve to know why they got banned.
Hope this helps in some form or fashion :)

Lethoiun
01-20-2018, 06:17 PM
Hmm idk they did have a crack down these past 4 months. Best to ask a dev

will0
01-20-2018, 09:48 PM
same as my guildmate ban before xmas.... he was in active .. multiple email and case ID no respond...

VenomSet
01-23-2018, 02:16 PM
bumpity bump

Lojack
01-23-2018, 02:26 PM
You'll have to ask customer service, bans aren't discussed on the forums.