PDA

View Full Version : No one will help me and i cant find the answer

DarkDeezy
11-03-2011, 02:14 PM
I am just curious what the symbol next to some items are in the plat store? It is the one on the left with the arrow up and plus sign in the middle... HELP! Its eating my insides! Lol

Gluttony
11-03-2011, 02:15 PM
I think the symbol you're talking about means that the item increases your stats at least one point overall.

Edit: After changing my gear and going over them I cannot find common ground, but it seems that if your stats receive a boost that the game feels is substantial then it will give the arrow and the plus symbol to suggest that your stats will gain overall. It's not an actual exact numbers game as far as I can tell unless Damage and DPS are not counted as high as other stats.

Lowlyspy
11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
I believe those are reccomendation symbols. Like it's something that would work for your level. I might be wrong tho :/

Skeletonlord
11-03-2011, 02:23 PM
I think the symbol you're talking about means that the item increases your stats at least one point overall.

I agree! Yes it shows how much it increases your stats

Xscoopx
11-03-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm pretty sure there items you can use that will increase at least one stat by 1

Darkfader
11-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Well I just notified I see that same symbol on many vanity items including bats, which doesn't have stats if I'm not wrong. And yeah have no idea what that symbol is there for. Hope devs could explain us?

Piosidon
11-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Probably tells you if you look good in that

blox
11-03-2011, 10:08 PM
green shows how many stat u increased from ur original armor/helmet/shield/sword etc
red shows how many stat u decreased from your original gear

Piosidon
11-03-2011, 10:15 PM
green shows how many stat u increased from ur original armor/helmet/shield/sword etc
red shows how many stat u decreased from your original gear
No Blox, he means this symbol.

blox
11-03-2011, 10:22 PM
No Blox, he means this symbol.

err omg so i just posted that for nothing :(
i dont get what he means by plus sign

Magecreater
11-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Id would like to know this too! It's killing me trying to figure out wat it is there for!! O.o rawrr!

Silentarrow
11-03-2011, 10:34 PM
I think it means limited time or very rare.

Trollee
11-04-2011, 12:54 AM
I think it means limited time or very rare.

I think Silent is on the right track here...

Zaltiar
11-04-2011, 01:34 AM
I always thought those signs indicated that the specific item would increase one or more of your stats.
Not 100% sure though

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Gluttony
11-04-2011, 02:14 AM
I'd guess that some stats are more important than others for instance a shield that only adds armor won't warrant a symbol, but a weapon that only increases armor and decreases numerous other stats does. Also, as pointed out earlier that vanity items have this symbol even when they offer no increase in stats. The bats and the omni crown are here to stay so it's not limited time things.

There has to be some sort of combination of stat increase since whenever I have my Founders' Helm (5 damage, 5 armor) on any other vanity helm doesn't show the symbol, same with costumes which makes sense since they are in the helm category. Rings that can be equipped seem to have the symbol and since they basically just trade stats I don't quite get it; even the lesser rings for 5 plat vs. a 10 plat ring have them as long as they can be equipped and give at least a +2 gain to something (couldn't find a +1 gain). The only rings that don't have the symbol are rings that only decrease stats without even one point gained somewhere. My best guess is that some part of this code is incorrect and causing a few items to display when they shouldn't. I like the idea, but think it should be consistant or at least explained so everyone knows its function.

Darkfader
11-04-2011, 02:43 AM
Gluttony, this vanity helm thing could explain that when you dont have vanity equipped it shows this symbol because it would be something new for you(it does think you don't have vanity helm). Same thing with bats.

But this theory wouldn't work in every situation so I don't know.