PDA

View Full Version : mmorpg’s?

Burningdex
01-22-2018, 05:20 AM
any suggestions for a good pc one? preferably free

edit: thought i was in off-topic, whoops

Congeniality
01-22-2018, 08:37 AM
Tera has been a fairly popular one for quite some time. I personally found it okay, but I believe it still has some decent player-base. I remember there being a lot of higher levels willing to help me out since I was (am*) literally mega narblet XD!

Kurvy
01-22-2018, 11:23 AM
Pocket legends!

xzLegendszx
01-22-2018, 11:25 AM
Pocket Legends

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

humaniaburd
01-22-2018, 02:44 PM
Ayeeeee its emojieeee!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Burningdex
01-22-2018, 06:11 PM
Tera has been a fairly popular one for quite some time. I personally found it okay, but I believe it still has some decent player-base. I remember there being a lot of higher levels willing to help me out since I was (am*) literally mega narblet XD!

the customisation in Tera looked really good!

3pc
01-23-2018, 03:26 PM
I heard league of legends or something is fun

Mine AGK
01-23-2018, 03:48 PM
I heard league of legends or something is fun

League of Legends isnt an MMORPG. Its a MOBA like call of champions.

Buchmeister
01-23-2018, 04:26 PM

As soon as I saw the subject I was going to reccomend this game xD I play it a lot

XghostzX
01-23-2018, 05:56 PM
League of Legends isnt an MMORPG. Its a MOBA like call of champions.

Yea man it’s a MOBA not an MMORPG #doyouevengamebro?

Kingzila
01-23-2018, 08:21 PM
any suggestions for a good pc one? preferably free

edit: thought i was in off-topic, whoops

"Skyrim online" i hear is something to loot at if you have a decent pc & 20-30$
Fortniite/warframe/skyforge/paladins/TROVE adventures - is pretty fun/smite/neverwinter - tomb of annihilation

I'm currently looking into world of tanks/ (not mmorpg) spacehulk deathwing enhanced edition/ 7 days to die, payday 2 & rainbowsix siege

Burningdex
01-24-2018, 04:40 AM
thanks for the suggestions. anymore standout ones?

Zapoke
01-24-2018, 12:01 PM
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Black Desert Online (buy to play), EVE, Path of Exile are all pretty good in their way. Black Desert is probably the over all best, though.

Qevy
01-24-2018, 12:47 PM
I play neverwinter also its fun :D

Burningdex
01-29-2018, 06:45 AM
so as far as f2p goes, where should i direct myself?

Zojak
01-29-2018, 09:43 PM

Back to mobile games :) Most PC mmo's have AWFUL f2p models, i'd say Elder Scrolls Online would be a good choice, or Guild Wars 2 (buy once then freeee)

I play SW:TOR, but its f2p model is complete trash, so i sub to it

iceQueen69
01-31-2018, 12:07 AM

if you've been eyeing any p2p games on steam i got u fren :) just let me know which

Suentous PO
02-01-2018, 01:15 AM
Hello kitty island adventures all day long, add me ign butters

Burningdex
02-01-2018, 04:48 AM
if you've been eyeing any p2p games on steam i got u fren :) just let me know which

as far as p2p steam goes ive been looking at final fantasy online and black desert online

@ sue, if that’s a serious remark im totally down to get it

Zapoke
02-06-2018, 01:50 PM
as far as p2p steam goes ive been looking at final fantasy online and black desert online

@ sue, if that’s a serious remark im totally down to get it

Well, there's an important distinction you should note between these. Namely, that Black Desert is Buy to Play, not Pay to Play. If you don't know the difference, it's basically just that Buy to Play doesn't have a monthly subscription, and Pay to Play does. Another thing I want to mention is that these two games couldn't be more different, so I'm I would suppose you either hadn't looked to hard yet or aren't sure what you want?

I've played both for over 4000 hours, but I haven't played Final Fantasy in a while. It's pretty expensive to keep up with since you need to pay $15 a month, and also buy the expansions for $60 every time one comes out in order to play with the majority of players, since no one will keep doing out dated content. It's also a theme park MMO, like WoW, where the entire focus is on end game raiding and dungeons, and this game specifically has pretty lack luster PvP (there's a global cool down of about 2.5s for skills). Doesn't mean it's all bad, the game has good main story quests and enjoyable to play, but you just have to realize that you need to sink a lot of money into it in order to get the most you can get out of it.
Black Desert, on the other hand, has no dungeons you can really clear and zero raids. The one dungeon in the game has enemies so difficult that even the strongest players on NA servers have trouble killing the enemies. And instead of raids, they have world bosses which you fight with about 100 players in order to kill. While in Final Fantasy, you want to rush to get high level so you can get better gear and do content, Black Desert is different because you can have the best gear in the game at level 1, so rushing to level up has no meaning, especially because there is no level cap. The main focus of Black Desert when you're high level is making money and PvP. One issue for some people on this game is that there is a cash shop, and there are things in this cash shop you will most certainly want eventually, but you can technically buy these items from players on the market if you're persistent enough.

Ended up rambling, but wanted to put it out there. Hopefully it's somewhat helpful?

Burningdex
02-07-2018, 04:23 AM
@zap ty for that! puts them both into perspective, definitely leaning towards bdo now. will save some money for it.

thanks for the help guys!

Schnitzel
02-07-2018, 12:53 PM
If ya still looking for games, I recommend giving Warframe a try. Free from Steam, community is mostly nontoxic, everything is obtainable either through grinding or just paying a bit of ingame currency, which is also farmable, or just pull out the credit card if ya really don't want to farm it. Not exactly an MMORPG, but its an MMO, you're playing a role in a squad/party, looks like a third person shooter

Dolloway
02-07-2018, 04:54 PM
If ya still looking for games, I recommend giving Warframe a try. Free from Steam, community is mostly nontoxic, everything is obtainable either through grinding or just paying a bit of ingame currency, which is also farmable, or just pull out the credit card if ya really don't want to farm it. Not exactly an MMORPG, but its an MMO, you're playing a role in a squad/party, looks like a third person shooter

I second this.

Tippertwo
02-22-2018, 07:21 AM
MINECRAFT!!!! Actually, it’s not quite Minecraft. This game is within Minecraft through a server. It’s called Wynncraft, and you go to different towns and turn in quests, much like AL if you’ve ever played it. If you’d like the IP address for the server shoot me a pm.

iDanzz
12-24-2019, 12:08 AM
You should try playing AQW. Its an Mmorpg game you play at computer.

louis777
05-07-2020, 10:29 AM
I would suggest blade and soul. Really nice game. I cannot say if it's free to play, I haven't played it for a while and I forgot. However, there are a lot of really nice free mmorpgs. I just google and found this awesome article on yourmoneygeek.com (https://yourmoneygeek.com/free-mmorpg/). You can try Archeage or Skyforge. These are free and are looking really nice. The list is very big and I am sure that you are going to find a mmorpg that you will like