PDA

View Full Version : It all makes sense

Algorhythm
01-22-2018, 12:50 PM
Makes a lot of sense as to why "snowman is here" doesn't want old lb vanities to return https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180122/3adb5ea04932b02b5cae8037f46eca7b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Paw
01-22-2018, 12:55 PM
I love that vanity and also know many many others who would pay a HUGEEEE amount of plat if that was available even with a little tweak here or there (add an icy aura). It just makes Sense STS. Just do it :)

TheSnowman
01-22-2018, 01:21 PM
That’s actually me not “snowman is here”.

Paw
01-22-2018, 01:42 PM
LOL the snowmen are taking over arlor.

Abuze
01-22-2018, 02:28 PM
It's all about perspectives. Most that bought expensive vanities such as ice golem will of course not want these vanities to be returned since they spent a lot to get them. Even if this means going against recolors of the vanity which will not have any impact whatsoever on the orginal prices of the vanities. As I mentioned before look at the lvl 16 arcane items. They are recolors aren't they? Did they make the prices of hooks, kershal drop? No. Not even when the stock was very limited did it influence the price of the original vanities.

And recolors of certain items is very different from the other recolors that STS has done, in this case a recolor is actually desired.

pooball-AL
01-22-2018, 02:40 PM
It's all about perspectives. Most that bought expensive vanities such as ice golem will of course not want these vanities to be returned since they spent a lot to get them. Even if this means going against recolors of the vanity which will not have any impact whatsoever on the orginal prices of the vanities. As I mentioned before look at the lvl 16 arcane items. They are recolors aren't they? Did they make the prices of hooks, kershal drop? No. Not even when the stock was very limited did it influence the price of the original vanities.

And recolors of certain items is very different from the other recolors that STS has done, in this case a recolor is actually desired.I'm not even gonna response to any of that, that's not the reason I'm here.
I'm here to defend my friend that this "childish" person tryed to call out for his opinion.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion but when it goes this far and! it's about my friend I will say something back.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

pooball-AL
01-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Delete this thread

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk