PDA

View Full Version : Favorite boss to fight in AL

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-22-2018, 05:41 PM
Hey AL Community!

I had a little curiosity that only the players can answer.

Which boss in all of AL is your favorite to fight?

I'd prefer answers to not be based on the loot dropped from this boss, but the look of the boss and the fight itself.

If you're lucky, we'll use this information when crafting new bosses in the future ;)

Currently wearing the Banished Power Glaive of Serpentine,
Vroom

Paw
01-22-2018, 05:51 PM
Best for me was Inan'hesh when he first came out. Was fun killing him enraged. Was a challenge. :)

Thewolfbull
01-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Most of the mauseleum bosses really because you can use axe throw to move them where you want them to go and tanks heal is usefull for when the countdown starts on vory/lich and the high dmg comes.

As for looks i like most of the tindrin dragons/spiders

An idea for bosses in next expansion would be a damage buff of 50% on all bosses if you have atleast 1 mage 1 rogue and 1 warrior in party another reason to bring one of each class in a map.

extrapayah
01-22-2018, 06:17 PM
planar tomb bosses are all tricky!

Ucamaeben
01-22-2018, 06:20 PM
planar tomb bosses are all tricky!

I liked the planar tomb bosses as well. I still remember trying to get a party to time kelvin, crazy 😝.

Jawr
01-22-2018, 06:55 PM
All bosses from Tindirin maps were amazing! First of all they look big and it's not boring because their HP isn't too big and they don't use shield or they can rehealth, so make some simple boss with decent HP and decent damage caused.

RASYNLCHSAID

Avaree
01-22-2018, 07:07 PM
Vrooommm sreenie pls :) of the bani weaps :)

extrapayah
01-22-2018, 07:19 PM
oh wow 'banished power glaive of serpentine'???

srazman
01-22-2018, 07:26 PM
By the name of serpent... i bet the proc gonna be superb!!!!!!!

Avaree
01-22-2018, 07:27 PM
I Like vori & resurrect ferrix, would be fun to combine the two :)

Tatman
01-22-2018, 07:35 PM
The boss of Planar Tombs 3.

The other bosses in Tombs, Inan. Paralcelsus when he was hard to beat. I imagine some of the bosses in Kraken and Nordr were fun to fight when released too, but I wasn't around back then.

sellall
01-22-2018, 07:36 PM
Frostir was always fun and challenging. Tindirin was an amazing expansion so anything Tindirin too.

Zylx
01-22-2018, 08:02 PM
Bloodhammer ofc. Hardest boss ever when i started playing. Inan'hesh close second.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
01-22-2018, 08:15 PM
I'll tel you which I hate the most looks wise and mechanics wise are Paracelsus and the other tindrin dragon that only show their upper body.
I'm a staff smurf and don't want to enter into mele range much less with some boss that stuns and can instakill non tanks in some instances.

Stun plus today's average ping spikes on top of that annoying group rejoin lag= X_X

anduan
01-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Hey AL Community!

I'd prefer answers to not be based on the loot dropped from this boss, but the look of the boss and the fight itself.

If you're lucky, we'll use this information when crafting new bosses in the future ;)

VroomBack in the time, what I can remember, The Realm of Shadows was superb, I like the looks and the performance of the bosses when u get to lvl36, Inan'hesh was a beast, very difficult to beat and the timing of each player in the party had to be precise to beat him, lol I died so many times. But when the party synchronized their skills and pets the adrenaline that you feel in that moment is like you are inside Ashral Tower trying to take Inan'hesh kings seat... and thats what I love, the party, the 4 players had to become one to beat a boss. But that's not my favorite. -:)

I got lucky by been 1 of the first three persons that looted the Kershal Scepter in Arlor, in that time I was going to normal maps with my best friend, he was a good war. So we were trying to beat all the bosses of Shadow Plains Elite only me and him, but this particular boss this time, this time I can give it a try fighting him solo.
Forest Breach Elite, looking for the boss, one 1vs1 pve fight, sorcerer vs sorcerer... Ferrix, when he sees you, he receives you with a magic ball, applies DOT, try always to stunt you, and the worst he makes a big purple circle around you, very difficult to run away for a slow one, taking away big amounts of health. Ferrix is my favorite one, and for some reason you keep him alive in new maps. *.* thank you.

Saying this, I would like to see 3 new bosses that they look like the rogue, the war and the sorcerer. Can be fun if they use the same skills we use and have a little IA in them, and trying always new combination of combo skills or put them in random, for example, if is sorcerer, starts with a fireball, lighting, Ice and clock. Then in another time goes first lighting, fireball, clock and ice. Well that can be very difficult to beat, and keep us trying to figure out how to do it and get us to practice as a party, trying to synchronized our skills and pets fighting as one...

Thanks... -:)

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
01-22-2018, 09:13 PM
Ive always liked the dead city bosses :)

Kakashis
01-22-2018, 09:14 PM
Hey AL Community!

Vroom

Without a doubt I love fighting frostir, love his wind ups and his look! But as of lately, really enjoy fighting all the mauso bosses. They all have a unique abilities that make them challenging yet quite fun at the same time!

Would be so awesome if this was a hint to our banished weaponsss. I still have my set hoping that someday they would come! We'd all be okay if they were just vanities too!

Xtgem
01-22-2018, 10:17 PM
Alpha wolf REFLECTED!!!!

Lethoiun
01-22-2018, 10:56 PM
Alpha wolf REFLECTED!!!!

Yaaaaassssssssss

danishahmed
01-22-2018, 11:20 PM
I love Captain bloodhammer and Captain Rutger story line would like to see some cool story line..

Fighting, here's what I suggest: When boss have 40%hp left make him equip Extra gear with some cool visual effects and increase all his buffs except his hp will be OP :D

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
01-22-2018, 11:57 PM
I can't front, it's.........

PsychoNuke
01-23-2018, 12:14 AM
In my opinion, bosses in Tindrin looks the best, also their size is bigger compared to other bosses.
Mechanics wise I like bosses in Maus. Boss fights should have phases, which is there in most of the bosses in maus.

Totally forgot about Jadis, love the mechs on that guy, especially after he phase and transform.

EpicX
01-23-2018, 12:32 AM
I liked fighting the sacred egg which turns into the weakling dragon when hatched in the tindrin expansion. Idk what it is but that boss was/is fun to fight. Maybe its cause there are actually four bosses when you think about it xD The two bosses guarding the egg, the egg itself and then the main boss dragon that hatches from the egg. It required teamwork to kill it when it was released. So..yea thats my two cents xd

frynoodlez
01-23-2018, 01:50 AM
All Dead City.

Bluehazee
01-23-2018, 02:03 AM
From old maps Grimnr and Inan'hesh; from event maps Draekula, Tarlok and Syrillax; and from maus bosses Bael of course

Xxkayakxx
01-23-2018, 02:13 AM
Planar tombs 1 was challenging at the time, was a matter of party instead single player skill/power.
Inan Enraged.
Arena was fun, many tricks to learn.
Last boss tindirin big challenge (until in Elite you find that there is a range-trick).

Everthing that you need a strategy or knowledge to fight was fun.

WilliamTheFighter
01-23-2018, 04:42 AM
- Inan the enraged version
- planar tombs bosses
- sacred egg/dragon of tindirin 1

They were not with huge hp but common to this bosses was the teamwork/strategy needed for the party to kill them (when they were released).

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

cannedheat
01-23-2018, 04:42 AM
Jadis or hugal are my fav

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Susanne
01-23-2018, 05:03 AM
I like Jadis. His voice is so cute that I actually hate having to kill him. I also hate killing Krodos in Arcanum grounds and the two happy little mages in the tower. I had stop killing the goblins in the twisted rites quest because they were having such a good time it seemed cruel to spoil their party. I don't like killing the baby Dragon in tindirin and I stopped doing the brooding grounds because the poor thing asked for his mother. My pet dragons were so traumatised, they're still receiving counselling. Make the monsters more evil..that's what I say.

Reakmgc
01-23-2018, 05:38 AM
Frostir Frostir...
The most peaceful boss I've ever seen in AL xD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
01-23-2018, 06:39 AM
Probably paracelsus from the orginal 2014 event , now hes just to weak .

siibud
01-23-2018, 07:41 AM
my favorite boss is Taurus planar tomb 3 :)
always amaze with big hammer :D
wonder if can be my guardian pet

danishahmed
01-23-2018, 10:13 AM
M6 mage mob will make the most OP Boss

Just add Health and don't show the curse timer when he gonna curse [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

DalleManden
01-23-2018, 11:01 AM
I really like Bael, not only his looks but it was one of the most challenging bosses when I started

pooball-AL
01-23-2018, 12:25 PM
Baby boss

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
01-24-2018, 01:56 AM
The elite Cryostar was fun because it had the shield that appears & disappears & etc but yeah I love the boss

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Earlingstad
01-24-2018, 11:50 AM
Favorite Boss according to looks: Thumper from Rengol. Infact the Rengol expansion had very great looking mobs too.
Favorite Boss to fight: Helena from the event
Most annoying: Worms

Motherless_Child
01-24-2018, 12:49 PM
Hey AL Community!

Vroom

Bael - (all versions)
Look: The dark, undead armor look with the accompanying axe and the auras of darkness are cool.....
Challenge: Not the most difficult but, requires constant movement/dodging to avoid minion and red zone attacks that can sometimes leave you "one-shotted". The battle is "very" engaging but not "too" or "overly" engaging, which makes it more on the "fun" side..... Still waiting for the "Perfect Beal" (like "Perfect Cell") boss........

Ferrix - (all versions)
Look: The robes are "always" cool looking (the different colors and variations are attractive) and he/it's face can appear "legitimately" frightening at times.
Challenge: Always hectic. Attempting to evade pesky minions while avoiding whatever "deadly" pool or AOE this boss has in play makes it a challenging battle that falls into place smoother with the right skillset and party type, which is the fun part.

Kroger Goretusk -
Look: The goldish armor with the green gems and the orc appearance are pretty cool looking........ The "in-between" vocals from this boss are also cool.
Challenge: Fighting this boss can be pretty tough. He has the deadly red zone attack, the deadly razor shield, the tough minions with their bombs and "axe pull", and the green stuff flying around. The challenges of this battle come together to make this battle a quite interesting and unique one, or "fun"...

marsu4u
01-24-2018, 02:27 PM
Grimnr (Nordr) is pretty awesome too, the way he loses a head every time!

Loveshot
01-24-2018, 03:47 PM
Captain Rutger's copies. The Jarl/Thunk combo. Tindirin Wilds/ Inan Hesh where we have a time limit to beat. Skull Cove Bloodhammer. Bael. And might as well add another big *** troll to fight in order to keep the theme (Klutus, Trulle, Troll abomination, the thing Lich Corvis spawns, etc.)

Zylx
01-24-2018, 05:05 PM
I also think Ann in Dead City was dope. I liked that she basically just looked like a rogue. Imagine if we had an expansion where all the enemies were warriors, rogues, and sorcerers? It'd be like PvE meets PvP.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hechii
01-25-2018, 12:24 PM
Boss planar tombs 3. I really like that gigant boss....��

I want new boss gigant for new expansion��

Alwarez
01-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Helena from ursoth 2014 pre-nerf was best. She had aimshot years before it became mainstream in mauso mobs

Flamesofanger
01-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Grimnr and the tindirin troll should make a return! They look amazing! :)

Java
01-25-2018, 08:28 PM
Thumper is fun when he charges you and hits the rocks and stuns himself. I just laugh.

Elusive Four when you find them.

Helena & Hug from events.

Breadstck
02-01-2018, 01:01 AM
I like jarl hahahha

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Sky_is_epicgear
02-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Trull from tdm ^^

OrangeUnicorn

mssweety
02-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Southern gates 1map boss. The 2mini fighters :D I forgot the name. Also tindrin bosses are very well designed and have a lot of detailed work.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
02-01-2018, 02:42 PM
The boss in tindirin 4th Map. I think its called Alargan. In my opinion the best looking boss in game

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

GetTheBoom
02-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Tindirin bosses [emoji7]

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”