PDA

View Full Version : Arc gun lvl 66 bug

Fenerx
01-22-2018, 07:07 PM
Hey guys I noticed the Arc gun lvl66 banish not work some time in mauselum maps even they get effect of banish but doesn’t make any dmg or banish ... some of new arc weapons need buff like arc gun arc staff also arc bow . We just get bored from old arc weapons we need to change and having more choice to choose gears and set

Alwarez
01-22-2018, 08:49 PM
Arc bow got only nerfs because "too op in pvp"

WilliamTheFighter
01-23-2018, 05:15 AM
Its not bug. As you can read from description it says can banish, but when it not banish, it deals 2k dmg hit. The lightning proc you see when the wep procs can be one of those 2 procs..so if the mob not get banished..means that lightning dealt 2k dmg. Pretty useless I know but it works xd.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

SkipperSkinner
01-23-2018, 10:58 AM
Its not bug. As you can read from description it says can banish, but when it not banish, it deals 2k dmg hit. The lightning proc you see when the wep procs can be one of those 2 procs..so if the mob not get banished..means that lightning dealt 2k dmg. Pretty useless I know but it works xd.

-Will

all mobs should be banishable when it says "if unbanshiable it deals 2000 damage" I'm pretty sure it's referring to bosses and players

WilliamTheFighter
01-23-2018, 12:17 PM
Big skeletons and giants mobs cant be banished..maybe its that too and also what I was refered too.