PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Farming Mayhem The Movie! Is Out Now! @Spacetime studios @Everyone

Flamesofanger
01-23-2018, 02:39 PM
I hope all of you enjoy this movie i worked on! it took me a whole month and a couple of weeks to finish this movie! i'm so exhausted now haha i love you all! every.
single. one. of YOU!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2FYv9C_04Q

Kairihearts
01-23-2018, 02:52 PM
Woot finally potato been waiting for it :3

Yolomo
01-23-2018, 02:56 PM
Hahahah nice bro

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
01-23-2018, 03:24 PM

zauilet
01-23-2018, 04:45 PM
@flame
Its good to see u have so much passion for al and al developers but believe me doing (i hope u know what im talking about) "THAT" way over the Limit even justg will get annoyed lol
And i havent watched the video too slow internet xD
This is just my opinion
Its ur decision what u choose to do
Gl

Ucamaeben
01-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Nice video!

Flamesofanger
01-23-2018, 08:12 PM

Hahahah nice bro

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

@flame
Its good to see u have so much passion for al and al developers but believe me doing (i hope u know what im talking about) "THAT" way over the Limit even justg will get annoyed lol
And i havent watched the video too slow internet xD
This is just my opinion
Its ur decision what u choose to do
Gl

Nice video!

Thank you ALL OF YOU awesome people for the lovely feedback i really appreciate it with all love! it means alot to me I wish you guys are having a fantastic day! ^_^

PsychoNuke
01-24-2018, 03:36 AM
Good concept, reminded me of Nixxiom's machinima videos but more in a static comic book way. There is a lot of room for improvement. Here is my feedback because I would like to see such content for AL.
1) Too long, the actual movie start in mid, the farming video was not required at the beginning. The content does not overlap. Try to keep the videos to the content and short.
2) Characters dialogues were too long. Ever seen a comic strip of essay length? No, there is a reason for that. Read about it.
3) Work on your script, comedy is all about timing. Also, its not funny if the character have to explain everything in words. Add more expressions.
4) Use/Record character animations from game. Its easy to manipulate them, for example a mage walking without a weapon looks like a music conductor dancing. :eagerness:
5) The comic book style (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJobTVwBT4) is good for starters. but try to change it to more dynamic and dramatic versions with voice if you can. Totally your choice, at the end it all depends on content.

Check for tutorials of Machinima videos on youtube. Takes time and patience to learn editing, but is worth.

I ll say, very good effort for 1st time, looking forward for more. Good Luck.

Masterzed
01-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Crap not worth watching! Waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
01-24-2018, 10:14 PM
Nice :) though I believe things like these should go in the art section. If you think about it, making a video is art. General discussion is for like questions and discussions. Just what I think :P

Flamesofanger
01-25-2018, 05:03 AM
Good concept, reminded me of Nixxiom's machinima videos but more in a static comic book way. There is a lot of room for improvement. Here is my feedback because I would like to see such content for AL.
1) Too long, the actual movie start in mid, the farming video was not required at the beginning. The content does not overlap. Try to keep the videos to the content and short.
2) Characters dialogues were too long. Ever seen a comic strip of essay length? No, there is a reason for that. Read about it.
3) Work on your script, comedy is all about timing. Also, its not funny if the character have to explain everything in words. Add more expressions.
4) Use/Record character animations from game. Its easy to manipulate them, for example a mage walking without a weapon looks like a music conductor dancing. :eagerness:
5) The comic book style (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJobTVwBT4) is good for starters. but try to change it to more dynamic and dramatic versions with voice if you can. Totally your choice, at the end it all depends on content.

Check for tutorials of Machinima videos on youtube. Takes time and patience to learn editing, but is worth.

I ll say, very good effort for 1st time, looking forward for more. Good Luck.
Thanks for the advise bro! ^_^

Crap not worth watching! Waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats your opinion, sorry if you felt really upset.

Nice :) though I believe things like these should go in the art section. If you think about it, making a video is art. General discussion is for like questions and discussions. Just what I think :P

Thanks for the feedback and it doesn't matter if you post on general, it still relates to AL.

Flamesofanger
01-26-2018, 02:23 PM
I've included the farming footage cause the video title says "Farming mayhem" and added the court scenes cause it also included "Movie" its like a hybrid.