PDA

View Full Version : [issue] weird mobs / boss scaling in mausoleum

extrapayah
01-24-2018, 03:39 AM
after getting my lucky (epic pet) to l66, i noticed that the pet doesn't do any damage against any mobs and rocks in mausoleum 6th floor, making it unable to deploy its aura.

but weirdly, the pet can deal damage to m6 floor bosses (not minibosess or voriyana/lich), and able to deploy its lucky aura. so if the calculation of damage reduction is still the same, which is based on level difference, then it means, boss' level in mausoleum 6th floor is actually lower than mobs/rocks' level (yes, rocks).

this made me remember the problem of old maps scaling, i remember when shuyal expansion was released, mobs in elite nordr became very hard, while bosses in nordr became easier, that also happened to shuyal maps when tindirin was released (i remember devs and remiem, in one streaming event, died miserably while doing shuyal elite, while they did fine in rengol).

i really think that this need to be checked, especially if there is some automatic scaling script that is done on every expansion release

also is it intended to make epic pet deals no damage in mausoleum 6?

thanks.

p.s. this time i make it sure that i tested it again in the last few hours from this post

Lojack
01-24-2018, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the report