PDA

View Full Version : why do people scam

im jeff
01-24-2018, 10:48 AM
Why do people scam, its dumb, 1 it gets you banned 2 it wastes other people time 3 it hurts people 4 sts loses money because paying people quit due to scammers 5 (You lose friends!!!!!)

the reason people scam is because they are lazy and they think they are legit when they are not. What you own is what you worked for, if u scammed someone you just stole someone elses reputation.

Why do you guys think people scam? i think they do it because they are too lazy to even try to get gold. :distrust:

Xxkayakxx
01-24-2018, 10:56 AM
Probably they don’t know how great you feel to work hard and be proud of your achievemnts.
For the same reason they don’t know how you feel bad when someone scam you something you worked hard for.

If they know the problem is different and is just they enjoy your suffering, or they don’t care. Sick people.

Lethoiun
01-24-2018, 11:34 AM
They enjoy hurting people and having easy fast gold

Kairihearts
01-24-2018, 11:45 AM
They have no souls.

Ucamaeben
01-24-2018, 12:02 PM
They have no souls.

I agree, empty souls!

im jeff
01-24-2018, 12:12 PM
I hope an sts admin says i can scam someone that tries to scam me lol, i dont scam ppl though i dont want to or need to

Abuze
01-24-2018, 12:21 PM
What's the reason for this thread, it isn't going to stop those who scam from scamming, is it now? They know that what they're doing is wrong but still choose to.
Don't get me wrong I dislike scammers as much as anyone else but I don't see how this thread can decrease the scamming rate.
Instead come up with ideas how to decrease or nullify all the ways people can get scammed.

im jeff
01-24-2018, 12:28 PM
lol its just to see opinions

Azerothraven
01-24-2018, 04:38 PM
Let's PRETEND I am a scammer so
Here are all the possible reasons I would scam someone.

Reason 1: I am a douchebag ( Check Guiness World Record for references)
Reason 2. I am selfish and I can't really see what my victims react so I will pretend they are fine, report me a few times and move on cuz I know sts won't do jack s... [MAIN REASON]
Reason 3: I like the ignore option after scamming someone and they cant message me and I can change ign so no one knows me. Scamming gives me a good Reason to test Ignore feature often.
Reason 4: I like cheap thrills.
Reason 5: Go back to reason 1.

P.s. I have friends in-game who has given me items worth 150m+ on several occasions and I return without seconds thoughts. Here are some reason to stop scamming if you are one. Seriously dont scam. your values and moral are more important than digital gold/items.

1. You lose your time/money when u get banned. Trust me you will!!
2. You just hurt someone else's feelings for no reason. That 1 0r 100m you made scamming just got wasted. having it in your account for 1-6 months not worth it.
3. Don't leach of the game that provide you with hours of entertainment and free friends.

Lethoiun
01-24-2018, 05:03 PM

Reason 2. I am selfish and I can't really see what my victims react so I will pretend they are fine, report me a few times and move on cuz I know sts won't do jack s... [MAIN REASON]
Reason 3: I like the ignore option after scamming someone and they cant message me and I can change ign so no one knows me. Scamming gives me a good Reason to test Ignore feature often.

P.s. I have friends in-game who has given me items worth 150m+ on several occasions and I return without seconds thoughts. Here are some reason to stop scamming if you are one. Seriously dont scam. your values and moral are more important than digital gold/items.

2. You just hurt someone else's feelings for no reason. That 1 0r 100m you made scamming just got wasted. having it in your account for 1-6 months not worth it.
3. Don't leach of the game that provide you with hours of entertainment and free friends.

"I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight"

Xinghvn
01-24-2018, 05:06 PM

Well thats the point, people are behind the screens so they dont care about their values and morals. They are greedy enough for your items/gold that they dont care about your feelings. Sadly it happens in every other game as well, some people are just like this and its something that cannot be prevented. All you could do is just be more careful.

Paw
01-24-2018, 06:00 PM
A wise person once said "Dont trust anyone with anything your not willing to lose"

YeaSheGamez
01-24-2018, 09:02 PM
Why do bank robbers rob banks?

Why do scammers scam?

Answer: easy money..or atleast in their mind it's easy money.

They dont care about you. They just want some fast cash.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
01-24-2018, 10:07 PM
Well, yes, I agree. It is dumb. But unfortunately people are stupid and think they can get away with it. And we fall for it, of course, and end up losing some millions of gold. First off, make sure you know the person or can tell if they’re scammers before deciding to buy their product. And yeah, laziness is a big factor too. They know we’ll fall for it. Easy 1m made off you.