PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Bug

krazii
11-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I have had this happen to me a couple times where I press on the screen of my Ipad 2 to enter a message and the keyboard pops up. I type the message and hit enter and the message is displayed, but the keyboard doesn't go back down. It covers all the skills and the virtual mouse, so I get stuck and can't attack. This has happened to me maybe 5 or 6 times since the Shipyards came out.

Note: Once this happens, I can press in the message area and type another message, but the keyboard stays up. To get rid of it, I have to clear SL from memory, meaning log out, double press home button, then hold down the SL icon at the bottom of the screen, not the main SL icon, and press the x at the top left of the icon.

krazii
11-04-2011, 04:14 PM

Skeletonlord
11-04-2011, 04:27 PM
This will be fixed soon

Ikenga
11-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Lol... Its sucky when it happens

Flip
11-09-2011, 11:36 AM
When this occurs are you able to press the bottom right button on the keyboard to hide it?

JaytB
11-09-2011, 12:03 PM
When this occurs are you able to press the bottom right button on the keyboard to hide it?

No, you can't hide the keyboard anymore. It happens on iPad 1 too. There was a thread about this a while back in the bugs section, I'll see if I can find it and post the link here. It didn't happen to me lately anymore though.

Edit: can't seem to find it anymore :/ it was about PL, but it was exactly the same bug.

CanonicalKoi
11-09-2011, 12:17 PM
This (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40322-New-Area-bug-iPad) might be the thread, Jay, tho it was on SL forums. A couple people found things that seemed to be causing it in both PL and SL. I need to try them and see if I can regularly recreate it.

JaytB
11-09-2011, 12:39 PM
This (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40322-New-Area-bug-iPad) might be the thread, Jay, tho it was on SL forums. A couple people found things that seemed to be causing it in both PL and SL. I need to try them and see if I can regularly recreate it.

Yes, that's the one I was talking about! Guess I got a bit confused. Thx :)

Techquake
11-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Yeah this happens to me every 30 minutes! IT'S SO ANNOYING!!! And if you check my thread, I've posted my problems