PDA

View Full Version : Quests where the Go To button takes you to the wrong place

VROOMIGoRealFast
01-25-2018, 02:51 PM
Hey y'all!

I've seen a bunch of reports lately of quests that have a Go To button that takes you to the wrong place. I wanted to make this thread to keep a list of them going so we can fix these up and have them in one neat place.

Please use the following format

Quest Name:
Current Go To Location:
Correct Go To Location:

Example

Quest Name: Silk Stalker
Current Go To Location: Kraag
Correct Go To Location: Dead City 1

This will make it easier for us to find and fix these!

Now wearing the Banished Power Recurve of the Fox,
- Vroom

Screenshotz
01-25-2018, 07:05 PM
Quest Name: The Space Between
Current Go To Location: City of Windmoore
Correct Go To Location: No clue

Not sure if this is a bug but I haven’t completed this quest and I can’t do anything in City of Windmoore. Also, is there any reason why the quest is darker than the rest? Any help would be appreciated.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180126/fe3e18645cd4638217dd1cdc3545f58f.jpg

extrapayah
01-25-2018, 07:21 PM

Not sure if this is a bug but I haven’t completed this quest and I can’t do anything in City of Windmoore. Also, is there any reason why the quest is darker than the rest? Any help would be appreciated.

this one is probably similar to pitch dark secret 2 quest, quests that need a randomly dropped parchment/similar things from mobs have faulty go to button...

but try this, go to kraag tomb 3, find an altar in some room, and try checking it.

Fyrce
01-25-2018, 07:40 PM

See this: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests
under Rooks' Hideout.

This is a Ydra quest, so to move on after Ydra is Kraag. This quest requires you reach Kraag, where you do a bunch of other quests, including ones that let you into Kraag Tombs. So Kraag is the correct location. You would do other quests until you finally also finish this one.

Screenshotz
01-25-2018, 08:02 PM
See this: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests
under Rooks' Hideout.

This is a Ydra quest, so to move on after Ydra is Kraag. This quest requires you reach Kraag, where you do a bunch of other quests, including ones that let you into Kraag Tombs. So Kraag is the correct location. You would do other quests until you finally also finish this one.

I have visited and clicked on the altar in KT3 and nothing happens. It seems like I don’t have the quest, maybe that’s why the quest is darker than the rest of the quests (shown in ss in my comment above)? I have tried going to Rooks’ Hideout to get the quest but I can’t trigger Morgana to appear again. Maybe this going off a bit off topic and the quest is after all useless, but
I hate seeing this quest in my quest log for some reason.

YeaSheGamez
01-25-2018, 08:25 PM
@Vroom this happens to working quests too.

Sorry i didnt get the name, but the quest inside of hauntlet.

Current location: Chancel of light

Correct location: hauntlet

It only happened to me one time after i used it many times to farm hauntlet for pve.

After restarting the game it started taking me to the correct location again.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

frynoodlez
01-25-2018, 09:35 PM
Thank you so much Vroom! Here are the ones in the format you mentioned (the prior posts are a bit messy so):

Note that quests have different locations when grayed out, when yellow (accepted), and when green (to turn in). I have also noted the type of quest below, whether its grayed out, yellow, green, or all or some.

Quest Name: Securing Glintstone
Quest Type: Grayed out (haven't taken quest yet)
Current Location: Garetta
Correct Location: Glintstone

Quest Name: Silk Stalker
Currect Location: kraag
Correct Location: (Dead city outskirts, or Lost Mages mine, or arcanum grounds etc,.. he's there in all of them)

Quest Name: Volatile Stones
Current Location: Garetta
Correct Location: Glintstone

Quest Name: More Dragkin Scales!
Quest Type: Yellow (already taken quest)
Current Location: Tindirin 1
Correct Location Tindirin 2 or Tindirin 5 (way more dragkin scales, 1 has like none)

Quest Name: The Fight Continues
Current Location: Misty Grotto
Correct Location: Garetta (to actually accept the quest first) Note that misty is correct once you've actually gotten the quest.

Quest Name: Need More Gems!
Current Location: Cryogem Mines
Correct Location: Garetta

Will update if I find anymore.

extrapayah
01-26-2018, 12:17 AM
I have visited and clicked on the altar in KT3 and nothing happens. It seems like I don’t have the quest, maybe that’s why the quest is darker than the rest of the quests (shown in ss in my comment above)? I have tried going to Rooks’ Hideout to get the quest but I can’t trigger Morgana to appear again. Maybe this going off a bit off topic and the quest is after all useless, but

i see, same reason with pitch black secret 2 then, the solution will be to run with someone who haven't finished one quest before, to take the quest from a death mob/items dropped from a mob.

not a really feasible solution, I hope sts fix the problem. and can't be simply fixed by changing the destination of the go to button...

wowdah
04-24-2018, 08:09 PM
Other quality of life modifications have been implemented, but this hasn't. This continues to confuse many players, and they end up doing futile things/wasting time on maps they otherwise wouldn't have.

Futumsh
04-25-2018, 10:30 AM
Most of these should be fixed in the next update.

Xxkayakxx
04-25-2018, 11:16 AM

Have the same issue. You are not alone!

Ebereasider
05-01-2018, 05:56 AM
Quest Name: Warped Fables
Current Go To Location: City of Kelys (near the giant portal)
Correct Go To Location: The Splintered Tree Tavern (in front of twisted minstrel)