PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!

Horgs
01-25-2018, 08:22 PM
So I wanted to buy the Red Founder sets for warrior, and the name of the armor was "emblazoned" or something. And the helmet was called "vicious helm of grace". Can you guys tell me if it's the right set or not? Bcoz, I think I've seen another legendary helmet called "vicious" or I dunno. Pls help! Thank you :)

Suentous PO
01-25-2018, 09:08 PM
There are a bunch of different names even in the same level, so that you can have two parts with different names. There is no set aura.
It was really confusing to buy these chests back then and piece it together.
My lv 11 parts are named holy warrior helm of force and exaulted plate of stability.
Another of the names was cavalier I believe.

Horgs
01-25-2018, 10:51 PM
Thanks for your response dude. Yes, I had the cavalier one, but it's the yellow one. I just need to know if the "vicious helm of grace" is a part of the red founder set or nah. I don't want to be scammed xD

Warriorknown
01-25-2018, 11:01 PM
The vicious helm is not part of the red founder set.The red founder set has multiple names such as:Exalted and glorious

Horgs
01-25-2018, 11:18 PM
The vicious helm is not part of the red founder set.The red founder set has multiple names such as:Exalted and glorious

this is his response... i'm not so sure. I really need confirmation. thanks for your response bro :D

Warriorknown
01-25-2018, 11:22 PM
I can show you in game I have the set.Vicious is not part of it.

Horgs
01-27-2018, 08:58 AM
I can show you in game I have the set.Vicious is not part of it.

Thanks a lot dude.. You helped me. He really tried to scam me. He even said that there are 5 variation names of the Red Founder Set. Lol.