PDA

View Full Version : Which Lvl is best for twinking?

Deathlyreaper
01-26-2018, 09:08 PM
Does Twinking still happen? I am looking for an active place to do pvp on my twink. Preferably something where someone with decent gears and pet can still have fun.

Screenshotz
01-27-2018, 05:38 AM
Lvl 41/49/58/63

Kairihearts
01-27-2018, 06:28 PM
Lvl 10/13/16/17 is fun but not so active more fun tho then higher lvl brackets.

im jeff
01-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Lvl 73/85/94/103

wow those are some high levels

Lethoiun
01-27-2018, 09:22 PM
It's been hard to get back into twinking for me, I prefer lower lvls but armors have changed it a lot. Still fun but not good as it used to be. Never been a fan of higher levels. But as of right now higher lvl pvp is the best to go to tho I don't like it.

PsychoNuke
01-28-2018, 02:27 AM
Lvl 10/13/16/17 is fun but not so active more fun tho then higher lvl brackets.

True, I tried level 12 and 16 (its most fun for pvp, but not many people play on those level anymore). I leveled the toon to 41 and 46 to check the situation, turns out that's dead too :\. Now only active pvp is level 63 I guess (slowly dying xD).

Kairihearts
01-28-2018, 11:48 AM
True, I tried level 12 and 16 (its most fun for pvp, but not many people play on those level anymore). I leveled the toon to 41 and 46 to check the situation, turns out that's dead too :\. Now only active pvp is level 63 I guess (slowly dying xD).

Yea the lower lvls are more fun but sadly not very active :(

Kershy
01-29-2018, 02:44 PM
58-58 is active atm

Zynzyn
01-29-2018, 11:56 PM
Whichever level you can afford to buy gear for and play with friends can be the best. For me, 15-17 for pvp, which gets active only at certain hours. Plus I have 66 to farm all the good stuff during the inactive pvp hours.

Neutrone
01-30-2018, 05:05 AM
As a pvp connoisseur. I recommend 41 or 58-63. If your looking for cheap fun then 41. If u want something a bit more active with quick fights then 58-63 where even tanks hit hard. Personally I prefer 41 cuz its a bit more balanced.

Preordered
01-30-2018, 06:31 PM
As a pvp connoisseur. I recommend 41 or 58-63. If your looking for cheap fun then 41. If u want something a bit more active with quick fights then 58-63 where even tanks hit hard. Personally I prefer 41 cuz its a bit more balanced.41 is horrible, its not balanced anywhere. Rogues run 41 and that's a fact, there are only 3 good tanks at 41 and 2 mages, while there is a ton of op rogues, they sometimes have more armor than the tanks.. Just my opinion tho.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Neutrone
01-31-2018, 05:14 AM
41 is horrible, its not balanced anywhere. Rogues run 41 and that's a fact, there are only 3 good tanks at 41 and 2 mages, while there is a ton of op rogues, they sometimes have more armor than the tanks.. Just my opinion tho.

Sent from my SM-J700T using TapatalkWell in regards to those tanks with lower armour, its because they haven't put in as much effort into awakenings. Also yes you're right, rogues do run 41, bit that's because majority of players there are.... Well, rogues. With so many rogues your chances of meeting an OP rogue are higher, however, this doesn't mean if a tank/mage put in the same effort into their gear that they'll still lose, its just as you said there are few mages and tanks that are actually good. But assuming everyone was on equal footing, having the max possible stats they can get, fights would still be fair and only depend on skill. Unlike certain levels like 58-59 where rogues are literally glass canons and tanks do pretty good damage. Imho the most fair level is 46-48 but you don't see that many people there so I'd settle for 41. Not saying you're wrong but I just wanted to give my own opinion of this.

Kershy
02-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Well in regards to those tanks with lower armour, its because they haven't put in as much effort into awakenings. Also yes you're right, rogues do run 41, bit that's because majority of players there are.... Well, rogues. With so many rogues your chances of meeting an OP rogue are higher, however, this doesn't mean if a tank/mage put in the same effort into their gear that they'll still lose, its just as you said there are few mages and tanks that are actually good. But assuming everyone was on equal footing, having the max possible stats they can get, fights would still be fair and only depend on skill. Unlike certain levels like 58-59 where rogues are literally glass canons and tanks do pretty good damage. Imho the most fair level is 46-48 but you don't see that many people there so I'd settle for 41. Not saying you're wrong but I just wanted to give my own opinion of this.This summarizes everything.. I've been at 41 and 48 and I can say all he said is the truth.

zauilet
02-01-2018, 07:27 PM
I’m not trying to start arguments either, just having a discussion. The discussion became an argument when this other person started calling me stupid because he/she doesn’t agree with my opinions. The only people who enjoy low level are people who like being virtually un-killable or those who like to talk all day in PvP zones. Op wanted to know the best levels and I simply gave my opinions on the best level(s) and why low level PvP is not the way to go.

If you don’t have any reasoning behind your opinions shut up. Saying “One shot pvp is not fun because I’m bad at it” isn’t enough.

Well im still one of players who loves low lv pvp
I havent done dummy farming till date
I dont talk in pvp for now coz inactive
I was not unkillable either when i played low lv when i was active but still i love low lv pvp
Im not surprised to see kairi say those words to u coz i cant remember which day but i did pm u once in game about something nd the reply which i got was full of attitude for no reason at all
So IMO u deserve it whar kairi says nd yea if ur gonna think think next if im kairis friend im not but just a guildie
Best of luck with ur attitide nd i told u this same line few days ago too
Edit : Nd lol believe or no most people hate one hit gameplay
Why? Yes bcoz im not good at it due to VARIOUS reasons hope ur happy now xD